BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Kenya Moores Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>

Author
DivaMelody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote DivaMelody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:09am
I agree it is her hair, sad to think she has had to actually attempt to prove it but she has aaaalways had long hair and she has been around for a long time and her hair has always been around the same length and thickness,even before weaves became the supposed norm for women.
Sponsored Links

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:22am
I never questioned that being her hair because she always had that type of hair but her attitude just stinks
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 12:27pm
It's hers but the color is awful.Dead Khandi's color usually sucks too. I think they're dyeing their own hair. LOL
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by Super22Star Super22Star wrote:

Her hair is ok...the color is ugly to me and her attitude makes her even uglier! JMHO
SN: I find myself screaming at the TV everytime she speaks!DeadLOLLOL
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Forgive me, but I can't stand her!Dead
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 1:14pm
I think it's all hers. She's always been pretty open about her hair, but I do think she uses pieces sometimes, because the length varies during the show.
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 1:15pm

Since she is famous and has money, she could get her hair at least professionally colored.

Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by SimplyPut SimplyPut wrote:

I think it's all hers. She's always been pretty open about her hair, but I do think she uses pieces sometimes, because the length varies during the show.

IA.
In some pics her hair is the same length when its straight as when its curled.
If I put barrel curls in my 24 inch hair its not going to hit me at the same spot when its flat ironed straight. IMO Fuller hair looks better on TV & photo shoots. But overall shes usually wearing her own hair.
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by rredict rredict wrote:

Since she is famous and has money, she could get her hair at least professionally colored.

Yeah it's a little patchy
Aerie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aerie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 2:28pm
That colour is way too close to her skin colour for me to like it. 
tmrockville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote tmrockville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 5:05pm
Wow guess I'm the only person who kind of likes the color.  I like it for her complexion Ermm
Anyways I was trying to think back and thought I remembered that it was all her hair.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic