Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Kendrick Lamar should of won at least 1 Grammy b
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Kendrick Lamar should of won at least 1 Grammy b

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:13pm

thanks bunny.  well at least he is consistant...lol

i really like kendricks music. 

but i agree.  i like drake waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better as well....
i saw him in concert recently and added him to my "will pay whatever whenever to see him live" list...
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:14pm

dp...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Jan 28 2014 at 1:15pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Afro, do you remember when Will Smith boycotted Grammys because they wouldn't air rap portion on tv? Or are you too young? lol. They won that year too.

Jazzy J showed up tho.

purp im in the bhm nursing beside you in our rocking pieces of oak furniture handcrafted by martian artisans

'course i remember that

91 or two right?

it was around then; 89-90/1??. Will was  seemed different then.

Edited by PurplePhase - Jan 28 2014 at 1:21pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

purp im in the bhm nursing beside you in our rocking pieces of oak furniture handcrafted by martian artisans

and, you so crazyLOL
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:25pm
I only can name one Kendrick Lamar song and that is the one with the Janet Jackson sample, I guess I'm not really into music like that.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:26pm
i want a tricked out sprakely rocker...but imma also need a furry blanket and cocktails...lol
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 2:23pm

Drake Calls Macklemore's Grammy Apology Text 'Wack As F--k'

drake-worst-behavior-1
After Macklemore and Ryan Lewis won Best New Artist and three trophies in the rap category at last month's Grammy Awards, the duo's mouthpiece tried to prove that he thought another nominee should have walked off with some golden hardware: "You got robbed," Macklemore texted Kendrick Lamar. "I wanted you to win."

The private message — which Macklemore made very public by posting it on Instagram — didn't strike everyone as generous. And in the new issue of Rolling Stone (on stands Friday), Drake makes it very clear he thought the message was unnecessary. To put it bluntly, he thought "that sh*t was wack as ."

"I was like, 'You won. Why are you posting your text message? Just chill. Take your W, and if you feel you didn't deserve it, go get better — make better music,'" he tells us. "It felt cheap. It didn't feel genuine. Why do that? Why feel guilt? You think those guys would pay homage to you if they won?"
more )

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 2:29pm
sometimes i really love this emotional brotha 
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 2:36pm
I really don't pay alot of attn to hip hop but iloled at this story!
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 2:48pm
Man that sloth lookin brotha sure does tell it like it is sometimes. mmmhmmm...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
  Share Topic