Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Kendrick Lamar calls out the new school rap artist
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kendrick Lamar calls out the new school rap artist

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 48>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

was this posted already?

you know thats not his twitter right?

its @jcolenc
Sponsored Links

CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 6:27pm
And is Mac Miller suppose to be any good??  The only sh*t I remember him on is that Mariah Carey knock off song...his delivery is wack as hell...
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

My baby J ColeClap...and fuk whoever say his album wack...that album is butta...

Old, expired and moldy butta.Stern Smile

Oh so you the one who mad?? Lmao!!!
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 6:29pm
idk, i just saw this on fb and wondered if it had been posted. Im not aiming for accuracy here
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 6:32pm

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

My baby J ColeClap...and fuk whoever say his album wack...that album is butta...

Old, expired and moldy butta.Stern Smile

Oh so you the one who mad?? Lmao!!!

Nobody's mad, I just genuinely did not like Born Sinner. It was the same old same old. He could've done so much better. 
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 6:38pm
Wale had a wonderful album.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 6:47pm
maybe the vets who weren't mentioned should respond...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 6:53pm

And is Mac Miller suppose to be any good??  The only sh*t I remember him on is that Mariah Carey knock off song...his delivery is wack as hell...

he decent.  currently this is on my playlist...

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 6:55pm
Can we take 2 seconds to examine this "real hip hop"?
Yall say that old school hip hop was real hip hop and rappers today only rap about money, bitches and weed...While I was just a youngin during the '90's...I remember a lot of old school rappers rapping about the same thing...not everyone was rappin about politics on every song... and although most rappers during that time rapped about the struggle, does it not make sense that rappers of today rap about having made it?

*disclaimer: I just wanna read a discussion, I'm not claiming to be exceptionally knowledgeable on the subject and probably wont have much else to contribute, but got dammit one of yall betta take the bait Angry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 7:00pm
janae u are correct.  i think the consensus is that while rappers have always rapped about these things, there was more of a variety back in the "real hip hop days".  i, myself, have always leaned more toward the ratchocity side of hip hop tho...lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 48>