Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Kendrick Lamar calls out the new school rap artist
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Kendrick Lamar calls out the new school rap artist

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 47>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 8:53am
Listened to the track and my interest has been piqued.
I like this in hip hop
Sponsored Links

missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 8:56am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Def wanna hear Buddens. At least he knows how to properly construct a battle record.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 9:00am
I'm salty for including pusha as a new jack dude has been out ten plus years.. Lol

But pusha can and will destroy kendrick if he really wanted malice would lay him to rest and plant his tombstone

But yeah outside of krit not a lot. Lazy guys though.

I don't include lupe in any lists right now.

Kendrick just declared himself the king of hiphop really..

Buddens can do damage too.. Big time

Edited by afrokock - Aug 13 2013 at 9:01am
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 9:07am
He calls out the new school, but Buddens and Pusha, two old school cats seem to be the only real threats. That's a pretty sad reflection of the new school.

Competition brings out the best, so maybe the new school cats will feel inspired to step their pen game up on some friendly competition sh*t. Exactly what hip hop needs, case in point.

@Tyga "That kendrick verse crazy! I gotta get back on my own shi.ain't gon lie I made so much $ I lost sum inspiration for music.#Inspired rite now"

That's why this is prolly gonna be the verse of the year. Shakes things up regardless of your personal taste of the bars.

Edited by Random Thoughts - Aug 13 2013 at 9:10am
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 9:10am
Brotha!! when he called out everybody that sh*t got me amped no lie im tired of all this being nice sh*t in rap Brothas to afraid to call out other artist they dont have confidence in there  craft 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 9:13am
lol Jay Elec sounded like Killah Priest on the track.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 9:15am
Afro, you ain't like the recycled "Where I'm From" line?
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 9:18am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

I personally thought it was wack

IA, I was listening to it and I was waiting for something to just jump out at me..Sleepy
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 9:23am

actually...that shyt was the worst quasi...i love you but i hate you...pump fake...wanna be killah...diss/call out i've ever heard in my life... Sleepy

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 9:27am
I haven't felt that way about a verse since "takeover." Not overly showy, just straight to the point. It's the battle sound before the war. Very exciting and even more of a (cant figure out how to word this) anticipation builder because of who he called out and even more so, WHO HE DIDN'T lol. Hip hop needs this.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 47>
  Share Topic