Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Kelly Was Jealous of Beyonce

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 4:38pm
I'm not surprised.
Sponsored Links

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

I use to watch some of LaLas reality show and Kelly was on it a few times and she was shy and acted like a wall flower.  Now she had all  the confidence in the world next to bey at the halftime show.

Yeah, I think Kelly draws all her confidence from Bey and looks up to her. She doesn't stand well on her own. I want her to be successful but its like she'll forever be a sidekick, always looking back on her destiny's child days and never moving in a direction that makes her more successful.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 5:13pm
  • What Kelly Rowland sang: I was in an abusive relationship. He was both emotionally and physically abusive. He was mentally manipulative, turning me against my best friend/sister and telling me she was the last person in the world who loved me. I was feeling low at a time when she was doing really well and that led to some feelings of jealousy and devalued self-worth, especially when I felt like there was nobody I could talk to about it. But when I did let her know what was happening, she was right there by my side.
  • What the blogs report: KELLY ADMITS SHE WAS JEALOUS OF BEYONCE IN ANGRY, CURSE-LADEN RANT SHE DIDN'T EVEN WRITE; SHE'S A HATER.
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 6:09pm
Yup, it's over for Kelly's spotlight.  E-online is saying Beyonce is confirmed to be pregnant.

Edited by K_Camille - May 17 2013 at 6:12pm
lovelydea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lovelydea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 3:08am
She really opened up. I hate she had to deal with these feelings.

Maybe putting it all out there wasn't the best idea because obviously entertainers gotta be robots or some ish....

and wait.. are people going in on her for selling sex? Who isn't? I mean really... even Queen Bey out there sexin it up... Ermm
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 4:13am
What Kelly needs is a team like Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis. They took Janet Jackson and gave her a new sound and look when she broke off from her father's control. It empowered to go forth on her own.  Kelly was controlled first by Mathew Knowles then by this guy. Look at the music industry and women that control their own image, Madonna, Lady Gaga, Pink and Janet. She needs to do the same to make it in the long term.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 4:33am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

"scared of bey" lmao yall are too much

It's been pretty obvious that Kelly is *intimidated* by Beyonce's beauty, talent, support system and overall 'Beyonceness'

When I look at those early interactions between the two, it's clear that Beyonce is used to soaking up the attention and Kelly was the insecure jelly to her peanut butter as she kissed her ass on the daily. What toxic environment to grow up in

It took Kelly getting away from Beyonce just to flourish into the independent woman she is now (and she's still kissing her ass). If I was Kelly, I would have already come to realize what an insecure individual Beyonce is as she needs to be the center of attention, always, and she never gives compliments and support the amount she's receives it. I couldn't be legitimate "besties" with someone like that

Especially with someone so empty. Kelly needs to realize that she's the one in the better position. She's prettier, has a better personality, is incredibly popular even being in the shadow of the other one (if the Superbowl performance did anything, it proved that). Does she realize how good she has it? I don't think so. That would be too much self-esteem

Agreed. 

Kelly need to play Bey just like Bey plays her.  Bey has a set image Kelly has more freedom than Bey.   IMO...it ain't Kelly's voice that's the prollem.  We all know u need not know how to sing to make it.  She needs to have the stones to get away from Bey and get her own people who have her best interests first and foremost when they grind for her. 

She don't realize how good she has it because IMO in the US errything is about Bey...that's all she's been hearing since she was young.  Like I said.....she needs to get away from Bey (get her game up overseas) and work on her self esteem.  It's amazing how your mindset changes once u get away from toxic people and realize your own worth.

smh.  I want Kelly to make it so bad but....*shrugs* 

edited to add: I also agree that she really need not have put this business out in the streets.  this is more ammo for Bey to subtly shoot at her the next time they lunch. 

Edited by newdiva1 - May 19 2013 at 4:35am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 4:39am
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

ppl in here going harder for kelly than kelly has ever gone for her career.

lol

cause I guess we want it for her more than she does. LOL
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 9:37am
Stern Smile

Kelly Rowland Cries While Airing Her 'Dirty Laundry'

Kelly Rowland

The 32 year-old singer’s most recent musical release has been said to be the most raw and emotional piece that Kelly’s ever made. Her song, “Dirty Laundry” – which shares how a negative relationship kept her from blowing up like her Destiny’s Child counterpart Beyoncé – has made a strong connection with fans and other artists in the music industry.

But it appears that song must mean so much more meaning for Rowland – so much that it caused her to tear up at a recent performance.

Rowland recently launched her summer tour with The Dream and made a memorable impression at her Washington D.C. show. While singing “Dirty Laundry”, Rowland let out a heart-felt belt of rifts before breaking down in tears at the end of the performance.

Watch the video of her performance below.

Edited by Alias_Avi - May 28 2013 at 9:38am
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 10:09am
Get your moment Kelly
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314