FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedKelly Was Jealous of Beyonce

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by funkydiva2 funkydiva2 wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

She got the blogs talkin' though. 

Not anymore Ouch Beyonce is pregnant,so Kelly will now slip back into the shadows.  I still hope her new album sells real good and climbs the charts.

B know she did that sh!t on purpose. Now that kelly got folks talking b need that spotlight back on her. Once it is, watch in a few weeks her sources will confirm that she isn't pregnant.
Sponsored Links

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 3:57pm
lol.. dang it.

Kellys song had literally a day n a half to 'get the ppl going".

purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 4:04pm
In other news,  water is wet. 
Being treated like the red-headed stepchild eventually takes a toll on you. 
She needs to take a page out of Donna Summer's book, and move back to the UK and do dance music. Try a different genre.  Solo had to be a hipster, find your niche Kelly and go be great. 
binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

She needs to take a page out of Donna Summer's book, and move back to the UK and do dance music. Try a different genre.  Solo had to be a hipster, find your niche Kelly and go be great. 

Beys father told her to do that from what I understand, ppl saw it as him trying to keep bey on top in the US however, Kelly is not competition for bey at this point.  She did  try the UK but I dont think she liked being there
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 4:11pm
QUOTE=binky622]

Beys father told her to do that from what I understand, ppl saw it as him trying to keep bey on top in the US however, Kelly is not competition for bey at this point.  She did  try the UK but I dont think she liked being there
[/QUOTE]

I definitely agree with the bolded. I thought her career was on the upswing in the UK. She was a judge on some  show and everybody (there, not here) loved her song with David Guetta and that "Commander" joint did well. 
binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 4:15pm

QUOTE=binky622]

Beys father told her to do that from what I understand, ppl saw it as him trying to keep bey on top in the US however, Kelly is not competition for bey at this point.  She did  try the UK but I dont think she liked being there

I definitely agree with the bolded. I thought her career was on the upswing in the UK. She was a judge on some  show and everybody (there, not here) loved her song with David Guetta and that "Commander" joint did well. 
[/QUOTE]

I agree but I think she wanted to come back to the states. whenever i see her on tv, in candid photos she never looks happy or you hear celeb friends always consoling her.  she has to make peace with herself.  I use to watch some of LaLas reality show and Kelly was on it a few times and she was shy and acted like a wall flower.  Now she had all  the confidence in the world next to bey at the halftime show.

Edited by binky622 - May 17 2013 at 4:16pm
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 4:38pm
I'm not surprised.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 4:46pm

I use to watch some of LaLas reality show and Kelly was on it a few times and she was shy and acted like a wall flower.  Now she had all  the confidence in the world next to bey at the halftime show.

Yeah, I think Kelly draws all her confidence from Bey and looks up to her. She doesn't stand well on her own. I want her to be successful but its like she'll forever be a sidekick, always looking back on her destiny's child days and never moving in a direction that makes her more successful.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 5:13pm
  • What Kelly Rowland sang: I was in an abusive relationship. He was both emotionally and physically abusive. He was mentally manipulative, turning me against my best friend/sister and telling me she was the last person in the world who loved me. I was feeling low at a time when she was doing really well and that led to some feelings of jealousy and devalued self-worth, especially when I felt like there was nobody I could talk to about it. But when I did let her know what was happening, she was right there by my side.
  • What the blogs report: KELLY ADMITS SHE WAS JEALOUS OF BEYONCE IN ANGRY, CURSE-LADEN RANT SHE DIDN'T EVEN WRITE; SHE'S A HATER.
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 6:09pm
Yup, it's over for Kelly's spotlight.  E-online is saying Beyonce is confirmed to be pregnant.

Edited by K_Camille - May 17 2013 at 6:12pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>
  Share Topic