Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Kelly Was Jealous of Beyonce

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kelly Was Jealous of Beyonce
    Posted: May 15 2013 at 6:27am
May 15th, 2013 | Posted by Miss Jia | Posted In New Music

Kelly Rowland Dirty Laundry Miss Jia Listen: Kelly Rowland, Dirty Laundry + Talks Abusive Relationship & Beyoncé

Click HERE for download if audio doesn’t play correctly

Kelly Rowland debuted her new single, Dirty Laundry, for fans via The Breakfast Club only minutes ago. In it, she talks about being involved in an abusive relationship and also feeling a little green over Beyoncé’s success.

The song sounds as though she went into the studio with a page or two from an old diary and just let it all hang out.

What do you guys think of the track?

Read More: Kelly Rowland, Dirty Laundry | Miss Jia: She ain’t for everybody… http://www.missjia.com/2013/05/15/listen-kelly-rowland-dirty-laundry/#ixzz2TMMGmJYf

kelly-rowland-talk-a-good-game-cover

Less than 10 minutes ago, Kelly Rowland just dropped the world premiere of her new single “Dirty Laundry.” And that’s exactly what this track is, it’s Kelly being vulnerable and speaking on how she was in Beyonce’s shadow, in an abusive relationship and how she didn’t want to deal with anyone but herself. It’s a very personal record and I applaud Kelly for opening up like this. Take a listen below

Kelly Rowland – Dirty Laundry [Radio Rip]

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 6:35am
the link above the teaser that says radio rip works.   I'll post the song in its entirety when it becomes available
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 6:47am
Meh, I love Kelly I just wish her songs weren't so... basic... I wish she didn't air her dirty laundry b/c I thought exposing your soul made you songs more emotional... This song didn't do that for me... None of her songs give me chills.. Does that make her a bad singer? I don't know at this point but I'm rooting for her success.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 6:50am
That girl Kelly, she determined not to fail
That going to go butt-naked, for her record to sell
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 6:52am
I like Kelly and how she moves to the beat of her own drum now that may not translate into mega success sometimes its like that.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 6:56am
I wonder which bf was beating her.  I keep thinking the football player one
Over_all View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Over_all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 7:10am
I like Kelly but I think she's lazy. The problem is that she doesn't want to sing she wants to do popish type records every R&Bish song she comes out with does pretty well which means most of her audience is urban.. If she stays on that R&B side of music she'll do well 
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 7:14am
Kelly is pretty I don't see that much talent or it factor with her. Never liked any of her songs.
rayrayxox View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rayrayxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 7:23am
bey: give it up jelly kelly
u are kelly r not r kelly don't pee on my shine

Edited by rayrayxox - May 15 2013 at 7:26am
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 7:24am
meh don't care

kelly is a boot licker

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>