Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebrity Hair > Do's and Don'ts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kelly Rowland's Short Haircut (Pics)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
kurlykiss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurlykiss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2011 at 7:41pm
she cant pull off long hair so this is better. almost every time i see her [and her girl brandy for that matter] with a lf on its absolutely horrible. they both stay losing.
Sponsored Links

yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2011 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by bellacnella bellacnella wrote:

I always loved her with short hair.  It suits her.
ITA!!!
MinnieMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinnieMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2011 at 1:37am
I like the short hair! Hire the right people though Kelly and your good!
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2011 at 1:41am
It's cute...but I'm so used to seeing her with longer hair now that I feel like she stole NeNe Leaks' (sp) hairstyle...lol
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2011 at 1:43am
Originally posted by MissClarity MissClarity wrote:

Originally posted by SoCalBarbie SoCalBarbie wrote:

I just saw Kelly Rowland's hair on La La's Full Court Life, and I LOVE it!  She looks so pretty, and it's such a cute and soft style for her!  When I finally did my BC last year, I wanted a pixie cut like hers, but for some reason mine turned out looking more like Rhianna with short hair Confused than Kelly's short cut (which is not what I wanted because I don't like Rhianna, but anyway...lol)  The cut and color has such a natural look and flavor for her, I just think she looks amazing!

Lol that the same way I felt, so that why I didn't cut my hair because I knew everyone would think I was trying to channel rihanna! But I really love this style on Kelly, it shows that you don't need long hair to look good. I wish I could find a good pixie style wig.

I get told I look like RiRi everytime I wear jet black hair...really annoying because I'm not "team RiRi"...but that's a topic for a separate post. I do like the short hair on Kelly...it helps her features stand out more.
karkar28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karkar28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2011 at 8:46pm
I like the short hair on her. Shows of her face better I think
verashan12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verashan12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:21am
Short hair looks good on her.Nowadays more and more man to cover their hair loss ,they choose to wear http://www.hairwigsall.com/categories/Mens-Wigs/ - real hair wigs for men,they look naturally on people too.
verashan12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verashan12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:26am
Short hair looks good on her.Nowadays more and more man to cover their hair loss ,they choose to wear real hair wigs for men from  http://www.hairwigsall.com/categories/Mens-Wigs/ - http://www.hairwigsall.com/categories/Men%27s-Wigs/,they look naturally on people too.
Cocoa007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cocoa007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:23pm
Love that!
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by solo solo wrote:

I'm going to have to say this is a don't

what??ConfusedConfused
solo youre a damn psychoLOL

as i recall, Kelly started out with short hair...i t was cute then, and is cute now. in fact, i dont think the barbie tresses suit her much.

I agree!! Some people just look better with short hair (I'm not one of those ppl.)LOLStern Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic