Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Kelly Rowland Official Style Watch thread...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 474849

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 6:04pm
Kelly has a great body & beautiful skin.
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 6:07pm
gorgeous
kellys bare face>>>>>>>>>beys bare face

Edited by eanaj5 - Jun 19 2014 at 6:07pm
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:17am
👀 SPOTTED: @kellyrowland & that beautiful baby jump of hers supporting Auntie Bey & Uncle Jay at the first night of the #OnTheRun tour in Miami. Adorbs!

Edited by femmefatale85 - Jun 26 2014 at 12:18am
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 12:08pm

Kelly Rowland Shows Off Growing Baby Bump As She Unveils New Watch Collection

Fri, Sep 05 2014 by Bitchie Staff Filed Under: Celebrities

Kelly Rowland Special Edition Timepiece Launch

That bump is growing!

Kelly Rowland hasn’t revealed how many months along she is yet, but one thing we know for sure, she’s in the third trimester judging from the size of her growing baby bump. And it won’t be too much longer before her son arrives.

Last night, the singer was all smiles as she stepped out in all grey, while celebrating the release of her Kelly Rowland Canteen Bracelet Special Edition Watch by TW Steel over at the Feldmar Watch Co in LA.

She’s wearing her pregnancy very well!

Check out more pics below:

A very pregnant Kelly Rowland arrives on the red carpet for the release of her Kelly Rowland Canteen Bracelet Special Edition watch by TW Steel at Feldmar Watch Co. in Los Angeles, CA

Kelly Rowland, Tim Witherspoon, and other celebrities have a social gathering for the release of her Kelly Rowland Canteen Bracelet Special Edition watch by TW Steel at Feldmar Watch Co. in Los Angeles, CA

Screen Shot 2014-09-05 at 11.56.02 AM

Kelly also recently shared a photo of herself in the gym, and from the looks of things, she’s all stomach.

Read more: Necole Bitchie.com: Kelly Rowland Shows Off Growing Baby Bump As She Unveils New Watch Collection http://necolebitchie.com/2014/09/kelly-rowland-shows-off-growing-baby-bump-as-she-unveils-new-watch-collection/#ixzz3CShbhsNF

Read more at http://necolebitchie.com/2014/09/kelly-rowland-shows-off-growing-baby-bump-as-she-unveils-new-watch-collection/#c7GBxJKp0dfgK1Wy.99
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 1:06pm
Man women can't even get break when they are pregnant now days? I just don't like the phrase "she is wearing her pregnancy very well" I mean are women expected to look glamours even in the most natural times of their lives!- We have to run around in heels with all this expectation its so stupid- BTW this is no shade to Ms. Kelly
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 1:18pm
I agree with u nature, but

It's not used to diss pregnant women. It's only used to acknowledge those that do workout, do their hair, dress nice, etc. it's not used as a put down to someone who doesn't.

I did not wear pregnancy well at all. Pregnancy can be extremely tiring, especially if u work. That's y it's good to compliment those that "wear pregnancy well."
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 1:45pm
I just think its unfair and adding to Unrealistic Expectations- its not your fault you feel you did not wear your "pregnancy well" I don't know you but I am sure a healthy baby was well worth it, and also sure you had little control over the way you looked while encouraging life in your womb
Women are beautiful period- not just the ones who workout, have a team of glamazons and personal assistants to keep them on track-
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 2:07pm
Very true, it does add pressure to some women. It's best to not compare yourself to anyone else while pregnant.

I just don't swag like that. My appearance means nothing to me when I'm uncomfortable. Baby did turn out to be my definition of perfect.
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 2:18pm
She looks good.
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 3:29pm
damn i didn't even know kelly was pregnant. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 474849