Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kelly Rowland Official Style Watch thread...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 46474849>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 11:51pm
im lovin that lipHeart

and that weird ensemble actually looks good on her..minus the hat and shoes
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 5:20pm
Kelly Rowland is a Caress Fabulista!
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 5:28pm
those spring shoes don't go with that ombre herve outfit
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 5:28pm
Kelly Rowland Steps In Style
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Kelly Rowland Set To Perform
i like
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:18am

kelly rowland american ballet theatre gala
Newlywed Kelly Rowland had one of the most interesting looks of the night in a $2,645 golden yellow dress in lamé gaufré, finished with a large bow. $1,190 ankle strap pumps finished her look. This is actually quite unexpected for Mme. Rowland, and I love it!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 11:55am

Kelly Rowland May Have An Announcement Soon!

Mon, Jun 09 2014 by Bitchie Staff Filed Under: Celebrities

kelly rowland baby bump 2

kelly rowland baby bump

It was just last month that we were pouring out congratulations to Kelly Rowland after she secretly wed her long-time boyfriend/manager Tim Witherspoon and now there are whispers that she may have another big announcement soon.

This past weekend, she performed at the “Rhythm On The River” music festival in Oklahoma in a crop top and pants combo and it was hard for her fans not to notice that it looked as though she was carrying a baby bump!

And we all know Kelly is known for showing off those envious ‘sexy abs.’

Fans also pointed out another weekend sighting of Kelly, when she wore a very loose-fitting white top, fuller face and ‘that glow.’

kelly rowland pregnant

Honestly, Kelly has had ‘that glow’ since her wedding day. She’s definitely happy, but only time will tell if she’s actually expecting.

Beyonce also uploaded a photo of Kelly surrounded and getting major love in a group hug from friends (including La La and Michelle Williams) to her Instagram yesterday for National BFF day:

Is Kelly Rowland Pregnant

Last year, Kelly revealed that she wasn’t ready to have a family just yet because she was still too selfish, but things may have changed:

Right now, I’m a bit selfish, a lot—I was gonna say a little—but I’m still selfish. I like my time, I like to wake up whenever I want to and I like to come and go as I please. I don’t know if I’m ready to share that time with another person, I don’t wanna mess them up.

kelly rowland baby bump 3

She definitely deserves all the blessings that comes her way.

Congrats if true!

Read more at http://necolebitchie.com/2014/06/kelly-rowland-may-have-an-announcement-soon/#HtRc81SGyWzr4goW.99
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 11:59am
she looks so cute in that ig photo i thought bey's mom was bey, giving her a kiss i love bff's
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:10pm
She's pregnant!! 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 5:40pm

Kelly Rowland Shows Off Her Bare Baby Bump

Thu, Jun 19 2014 by Bitchie Staff Filed Under: Celebrities

Kelly Rowland baby bump

Namaste, Kelly!

Kelly Rowland has this announcement thing down pat. After breaking her pregnancy news earlier this month in the most adorable way possible, the singer is taking the same adorable approach to reveal her baby bump.

The mommy-to-be unveiled her cute little bare baby bump on her Instagram today. With her eyes shut, a glowing Kelz looked completely at peace as she meditated on a yoga mat.

Meanwhile, fellow singer Monica, also posted the shot while sending Kelly well wishes:

#BeautifulMoments @kellyrowland Congratulations to you guys!!! Such a beautiful

blessing for a beautiful person!!! #NoGreaterLove

In case you missed it, last week Kelly revealed that she was pregnant by posting an Instagram photo of a pair of baby Jordans beside her husband’s Jordans, with the caption, ‘I’ll be stuntin like my daddy…..’. She is having a boy.

Kelly Rowland pregnancy confirmation

Kelly Rowland and Tim Witherspoon New Engagement

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair