Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kelly Rowland Official Style Watch thread...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 48>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 11:39am
Kelly has a great body. She can wear anything.
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

her makeup look good ^^ She and Sevyn Streeter look alot alike. 

kelly went too far w/ the plastic surgery 

can someone help me figure out what she did last? i can't put my finger on it, but her face is very different

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Nov 22 2013 at 1:14pm
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 8:50am
Kelly Rowland at X Factor
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 8:55am
Approve my other wife
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 1:17pm

Two of our fave fab chicks were out and about yesterday showing off their hotness.  Check out Kelly Rowland at a glam event for a cause, and Zoe Saldana promoting her umpteenth new film of the year on "Extra"...

photo spl660840_008_zps7e3f8d28.jpg

Kelly Rowland showed off her killer bod last night in a navy blue Roland Muret curve hugging dress for the 2013 Winter Ball for Autism.  She hit the blue carpet at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC with Holly Robinson--who has been working with Autism groups for years as her son is on the Autism spectrum--and Brooklyn Nets star Deron Williams.

And she was without her rumored engagement ring on her inverted french manicured fingers:

photo spl660840_002_zpsb99a7066.jpg  photo spl660840_007_zps1cbb6896.jpg

Hot look as usual.

photo spl661123_002_zps3072c837.jpg

And despite having a long night, she was up early this morning to continue talking about good causes.  Kel put on her fresh face and hit up the "Today" show to encourage everyone to participate in “Giving Tuesday” campaign and a “Rock the Red Kettle” charity concert on Dec. 7 in L.A.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 12:21pm
December 7th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Kelly Rowland, Victoria Beckham
Hot! or Hmm… Kelly Rowland’s 56th Grammy Nominations Concert Tom Ford Fall 2013 Embellished Bomber Jacket and Victoria Beckham Pencil Skirt
By Faith

Kelly Rowland went bold at the 56th Grammy Nominations Concert alongside songstress Lorde in a Tom Ford Fall 2013 Embellished Bomber Jacket and Victoria Beckham Pencil Skirt:

kelly-rowland-grammy-nominations-concert-los-angeles-tom-ford-jacket-victoria-beckham-pencil-skirt-3

She completed her look with a top knot, glittering earrings, and white pointed-toe pumps.

kelly-rowland-grammy-nominations-concert-los-angeles-tom-ford-jacket-victoria-beckham-pencil-skirt-2

Kelly let the jacket play centerstage, but on the runway, Mr. Ford paired the piece with a lace top, red beaded trousers, and zebra print sandals.

tom-ford-fall-2013-5

I now have all the life needed for this weekend. Hot! Also, a shoutout should be given to T.I. and his expertly-tailored blue suit!

kelly-rowland-grammy-nominations-concert-los-angeles-tom-ford-jacket-victoria-beckham-pencil-skirt-1

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

kelly-rowland-grammy-nominations-concert-los-angeles-tom-ford-jacket-victoria-beckham-pencil-skirt

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 12:38pm
Dang that girl standing next to her needs a daggone tan.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 8:57pm
I can't get over how Lorde looks nothing like a 16 yo and every bit like a ha rd 43...
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 8:57pm
she's SIXTEEEEEN?!?! I thought she was older than me this whole time like Fergie's age.
iluvmihair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 6:13am
Originally posted by kkscottdale kkscottdale wrote:

One day, Kelly will be on Beyonce's level, if not greater. YOU ALL JUST WATCH. It will happen when Bey have that kid.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 48>