Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Kelly Rowland Official Style Watch thread...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 50>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 2:39pm

Splurge: Kelly Rowland’s Kisses Down Low Video Alexander Wang Spring 2013 White Aline T Strap Sandals

by Claire

Kelly Rowland released the video for her new single Kisses Down Low, and dons a slew of wigs and labels in the suggestive clip. For the opening scene, she sports a fringed dress, along with $911 Aline T-Strap sandals from Alexander Wang’s Spring 2013 collection:
_0-Kelly-Rowlands-Kisses-D
The sandals feature an open toe, thin front straps, a block heel, an ankle strap with a side buckle fastening, and an extended strap running up the calf and fastening just under the knee.
Kelly Rowlands Kisses Down Low Alexander Wang Spring 2013 White Aline T Strap Sandals
They might look familiar. Joan Smalls wore the black version of the shoe back in October.
Wardrobe-Query-Joan-Smalls-Russia-Alexander-Wang-Spring-2013-Black-A-line-T-Strap-Sandals
If you like, get yours at FarFetch.com.
_kelly-rowland-kisses-down-
See the video here:
< width="560" height="315" ="http://www.youtube.com//V0DJUTgkUIA" border="0" allowfullscreen="" style="border-width: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: line;">
Are you feeling the song?
*Kelly also gets sassy on a divan in a pair of $1,495 Charlotte Olympia Belinda Lace Bootie Sandals in Silver:
_1-kelly-rowland-kisses-down low charlotte olympia silver sandals lace belinda
kelly rowland kisses down low video charlotte olympia belinda silver lace up cutout leather sandals
And bats her eyelashes in Marc Jacobs Resort 2013:
_kelly-rowland-marc-jacobs
kelly rowland kisses down low marc-jacobs-resort2013-runway-21_184936617624

Sponsored Links

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 2:45pm
Those C.O. booties are AMAZING in person. I was so tempted. Couldn't justify $1500.00 for some shoes at this time Cry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 2:54pm

New Video: Kelly Rowland – “Kisses Down Low”

TUE, MAR 12 2013 BY BITCHIE STAFF | FILED UNDER: CELEBRITIES

Kelly Rowland - Kisses Down Low 4
Screen Shot 2013-03-12 at 3.51.34 PM
Ok Ms. Kelly!

Kelly Rowland looks colorful and flirty as she premieres the latest video for “Kisses Down Low” from her upcoming album, Talk a Good Game. In the new visual, she plays around with a variety of different looks all while singing about liking when her man puts in work with his kisses below her waist. The looks range from a platinum blonde retro do, to a bight red pixie bob and crimpy blow out.

This is definitely a PG-13 spin to the otherwise, sexually-charged lyrics.

Kelly Rowland - Kisses Down Low

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

i love her legs

me too !!!

*gulps protien shake*
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 7:40pm
I actually like that kisses down low song. I haven't seen the video, but I like the song. 

tarah86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarah86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2013 at 9:15pm
Ugh! Could this look be anymore perfect!

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2013 at 6:26pm

Kelly Rowland Hits Compound Nightclub, Talks Beyonce’s ‘Bow Down’

Mon, Apr 01 2013 by Bitchie Staff | Filed Under: Celebrities

Kelly Rowland @ Compound in ATL 6
Kelly Rowland was about that all-black everything on Saturday night as she stepped out in Atlanta. She was spotted hosting a party at Compound Nightclub while partying with folks like Jazzy Pha, Yung Berg, Lala’s cousin Dice and Sevyn Streeter.

Prior to her club appearance, Kelly swung by  V-103 to chat it with Big Tigger about her new album, Talk a Good Game.  She also called Beyonce’s forthcoming Mrs. Carter record “insane” and said she doesn’t think there’s a problem with Bey’s controversial new single, “Bow Down.”

On Her Record
I’m actually in the process of wrapping it up this weekend. This is actually the last recording session I’ve got for this album, but I’m so excited. I’ve been in the studio with Dream. I’ve been in the studio with Harmony. I’ve been in the studio with Pharrell. I’ve been in the studio with Kevin Cossom, who is incredible.

On Beyonce’s “Bow Down”
I think it’s a great record (“Bow Down”). It’s her expression. I think, as an artist, you can express yourself however you want to and I just can’t wait for everybody to hear the rest of the record. It is insane.

Peep more pics of Kelly and friends at Compound below:
Kelly Rowland @ Compound in ATL

Kelly Rowland @ Compound in ATL 7

Kelly Rowland @ Compound in ATL 1

Yung Berg @ Compound in ATL

Read more: Necole Bitchie.com: Kelly Rowland Hits Compound Nightclub, Talks Beyonce’s ‘Bow Down’ http://necolebitchie.com/2013/04/01/kelly-rowland-hits-compound-nightclub-talks-beyonces-bow-down/#ixzz2PFukZArQ
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 12:04am
I was at Compound when she was there on Saturday.  I have underestimated her beauty.  she is absolutely gorgeous in person...perfect looking.  her skin is flawless.  drools.  people were being crushed like sardines and damn near trampled to get pictures of her.  luckily you can bring weed into that club because i needed some after my lungs damn near collapsed.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 8:11am
Originally posted by -Shesus- -Shesus- wrote:

[QUOTE=ms_wonderland]I was at Compound when she was there on Saturday.  I have underestimated her beauty.  she is absolutely gorgeous in person...perfect looking.  her skin is flawless.  drools.  people were being crushed like sardines and damn near trampled to get pictures of her.  luckily you can bring weed into that club because i needed some after my lungs damn near collapsed.[/QUOTE]if ur having lung problems, the last thing u wanna do is put smoke in itConfused

Smoking marijuana has been linked to increased lung capacity...when used in the proper way, which I did. Cleared my airways right up.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 9:32am
I'm actually kind of a rare smoker...I wouldn't say addicted at all...I take breaks for months.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 50>
  Share Topic