Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Kelly Rowland Official Style Watch thread...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 61>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 9:53am
ROFL

Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Originally posted by Iowabred&fed Iowabred&fed wrote:

Originally posted by kkscottdale kkscottdale wrote:

One day, Kelly will be on Beyonce's level, if not greater. YOU ALL JUST WATCH. It will happen when Bey have that kid.

Welp....ConfusedLOL
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 9:58am
her wigs are fvcking hideous and NEVER look natural
why does she insist on bangs? they dont look good on her
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 10:07am
I dont understand the horrendous wig either. But her body is banging. Sigh......One day. Inshallah.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 3:14pm

Get the Look: Kelly Rowland’s X-FactorCharleston Auditions Shakuhachi Yellow Noveau Flip Skirt, Cropped Top, and Azzedine Alaïa Circle Detail Sandals

by Cliche

Aside from prepping her upcoming album, Talk A Good GameKelly Rowland managed to snag a gig over at the US version of X-Factor. On the first day of auditions, she wore a $190 Shakuhachi Yellow Nouveau Flip Skirt, matching top, and $1,258 Azzedine Alaïa Circle Detail Sandals.

Get-the-Look-Kelly-Rowlands-X-Factor-Yellow-Skirt-Top-and-Azzedine-Alaia-Circle-Detail-SandalsHer cotton knitted skirt and top is also available in cream.

Shakuhachi-Yellow-Skirt-and-matching-blouseHer circle detail caged sandals are similar to the pair shown below.

Azzedine-Alaia-Suede-and-mirror-sandals-1You can purchase Kelly’s exact skirt here, and recreate the rest of the look below.

Yes, Kelly!
Kelly-Rowland-X-Factor-Auditions-Shakuhachi-Yellow-Top-Skirt-and-Azzedine-Alaia-Sandals
What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…
Get-the-Look-Kelly-Rowlands-X-Factor-Yellow-Skirt-Top-and-Azzedine-Alaia-Circle-Detail-Sandals

Kelly-Rowland-X-Factor-Charleston-auditions-Shakuhachi-Yellow-Skirt-Set-and-Azzedine-Alaia-Sandals

~Cliché

Spied @Glamazonsblog

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 3:25pm
if I were shooting a cover of any kind

we'll be there three days if needed because Imma make sure everything is right

face, clothes, body, hair .... I would have been disappointed with the faceshot even though her body looks great
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 1:24pm
Kelly Rowland at 106 &amp; Park, May 30, 2013. (photo: John Ricard / BET)
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 1:32pm
is that yellow coogi?Dead
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

is that yellow coogi?Dead

CryLOLCry
 A few weeks ago i wore this dress and a friend asked me was it Ed Hardy. He sai he would stop speaking to me if it was. CryDeadCry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 3:07pm

Kelly Rowland & Wiz Khalifa Perform ‘Gone’ On Jimmy Fallon

Tue, Jun 11 2013 by Bitchie Staff | Filed Under: Celebrities

Screen Shot 2013-06-11 at 9.45.21 AM Screen Shot 2013-06-11 at 9.44.47 AM ‘I don’t mean to disrespect you but I thought that you could’ve done me better, don’t you?’

Kelly Rowland has been reigning with her new music from her album “Talk a Good Game” which hits shelves in exactly one week, and to continue her domination she linked up with Wiz Khalifa for a performance of their brand new break-up jam “Gone.”  (Not to be confused with her 2011 duet with Nelly) Kelly looked confident as she ruled the stage of Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, rocking black leather shorts and a matching see-through top, while Wiz was on his referee swag in a white and black striped shirt.

It looks as though this track is going to be a fan favorite on the LP, which drops June 18.

Screen Shot 2013-06-11 at 10.14.00 AM

Read more: Necole Bitchie.com: Kelly Rowland & Wiz Khalifa Perform ‘Gone’ On Jimmy Fallon http://necolebitchie.com/2013/06/11/kelly-rowland-wiz-khalifa-perform-gone-on-jimmy-fallon/#ixzz2VwLiZ96T
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 3:10pm
Don't like the leather shorts outfit.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 61>
  Share Topic