Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Kelly Rowland Official Style Watch thread...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 61>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2013 at 6:54pm
NO kelly and her team are never ontop of things like they should be.. like some1 previously stated b4 .. she tends to have hits.. and there is no follow up.. Always..

She released her solo album b4 Bey did ... Bey ( her team) had Dangerously in love  pushed back because the success of the song dilemma. And kelly released hers.. She just needs a better team !
Sponsored Links

Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2013 at 7:19pm

some people are truly born with a certain level of talent and it is nurtured and perfected over time. even when they were young (before being famous) and they were signing beyonce stood out as a star.

nothing wrong with it. kelly is doing what she can and has been successful at other things in her own right. just because she is not as big as beyonce does not make her any less successful, she is just in her lane dong what she is good at.

certain performers rise above the others and truly become a worldwide powerhouse. i don't think that level was meant for kelly, no matter what team was behind her.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2013 at 7:21pm
idk if i believe that 100%....kelly doesnt seem to hustle. not everyone wants to be no1.  like u have a single that's a huge hit...where are u promoting it? nowhere. like nothing. album? where is it? i just dont get it. make me ur manager girl.  i can harass ppl and get you on SOMEBODY'S stage
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2013 at 7:22pm
I love Kelly Skin! It so even and pretty I wonder what she use????
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2013 at 7:39pm
Copying this outfit for work

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

< id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0">KELLY ROWLAND photo | Kelly Rowland

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 12:59am

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 7:35am
< id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0">kelly-rowland-oscars-2013-donna-karan
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 7:39am
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

< id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0">kelly-rowland-oscars-2013-donna-karan

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 7:41am
I give her a Thumbs Up for this as well. Although her grammy dress was better
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 7:43am
why was she there?
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 61>
  Share Topic