Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Kelly Rowland coulda been a Beyonce...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18192021>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 8:34am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

uhm....question Rihanna's team...not Beyonce's.
Rihanna team is not joke.
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 9:28am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I wanna know where Bey's "team machine" come from? I mean, she had some type of machine even before she went solo, right (aside from Matthew)? And they she went solo... where did they come from? Who are they? Why has no one else had this type of power marketing... i mean dang

Beyonce is not spectacular at anything...

Her music is mediocre
Her dancing is mediocre
Her voice is good (better than most) but not on Whitney's level. Not spectacular
Her performance is better than average
She is unoriginal and not particularly creative or innovative

But her marketing? Her marketing is A+!
And she is narcissistic, so that works out pretty well

Kelly didn't stand a chance

yas this!  Her marketing is crazy. Strategized to the point where can't nobody else get in...prolly gettin' paid excellent so they can't be stole away or made a better offer. Ain't nobody ever worked this hard for Kelly...back then or now.  *shrugs* I guess anyone would put their own child's potential success above others so....I can't say i'm fully mad at Matthew.
afrikan gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrikan gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:14am
i thought sex appeal can be taught...along with everything else. Bey knows her niche along with everything else and works hard for it, Kelley should find hers too. 
Over_all View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Over_all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 11:11am
I don't think kelly has the same work ethic.. I like Kelly alot I think she's hot and has the talent.. But even with the songs she does she never really shows off her actual vocal talent.. You hear it in herand you know she's capable but I don't she wants to be known for that.. 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 11:17am
I always thought that this was just the cutest video LOL

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 11:28am
He has a sexy English accent which surprises me since I typically don't care for them.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 11:43am

huh?

i think she meant rihanna has an even better team.
rhi can't do anything but look like a bad ass and she is still up there with beyonce 
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

uhm....question Rihanna's team...not Beyonce's.

LOL This reminds me of the Sheldon Cooper quote, "Given enough startup capital and adequate research facilities, I could be Batman." And let's not forget he has the support of Robin, Catwoman, Lucius Fox, and Alfred.
hma128 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hma128 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 1:15pm
Kelly looks like she'd be a really fun person to hang out with just from what i can see of her personality in that video.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

huh?

i think she meant rihanna has an even better team.
rhi can't do anything but look like a bad ass and she is still up there with beyonce 

exactly. rihanna cannot sing, cannot dance, and her shows are nowhere near as good as Beyonce's.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18192021>
  Share Topic