Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Kelly Rowland coulda been a Beyonce...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 21>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
princesshoneybee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

Kelly got that same sex appeal. 

no she doesnt. kelly has a slim toned body that most people aint stuntin. beyonce has a vixen body. i really noticed how much appeal kelly lacked in "cater 2 u". i think she is prettier than beyonce though.

but ri is very slim too. It's what the white market finds attractive

yeah but rhi slimness is different imo. she is still soft and curvy looking compared to kelly's very toned slim banana shape. and rhianna dresses very sexy and has a creative style. she is young and wild so lil white kids are gonna love her because she looks interesting and she is a rebel. kelly is a 30 something woman who doesnt really stand out.

30 isn't too old. Kelly still has time Queen Jlo released her first album at 29
Sponsored Links

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

You sound stuck in 2004

Da game done changed. Kelly is fit now

Kelly got that same sex appeal. 

no she doesnt. kelly has a slim toned body that most people aint stuntin. beyonce has a vixen body. i really noticed how much appeal kelly lacked in "cater 2 u". i think she is prettier than beyonce though.

i dont know what 04 has to do with anything...

fit doesnt equal sexy. she is fit no doubt but she lacks sex appeal imo.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 6:13pm
Kelly put herself back on the map with Motivation and she was sexy in that video...but as usual, she doesnt have a good enough follow up.  she is not consistent.

she might be poppin in 2013 though bc she is on that Future song and that Luda song but neither one of them are blowing up as much as i like them.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Feb 01 2013 at 6:14pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 6:16pm
IA wonderland

I gave her an award for 'The Most Consistent One-Hit Wonder" LOL
She likes to hit it and then bounce Stern Smile
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 7:31pm

I think if Kelly was groomed to the extent Bey was she would have been big. She is just as pretty as Bey and their level of singing is the same.

What say you BHM?

Destiny Child's manager was Beyonce's dad, that's why it was so easy for Beyonce. She was the main girl, the one with the better dresses, wigs and extensions. Once she was ready, they dropped the backup singers LOL and Beyonce did her own thing.
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 7:55pm
Beyonce casts a long shadow. 
After seeing how domineering, controlling and neurotic, Queen Bey can be, I can only imagine what kind of hell Destiny's Child was for Kelly and Michelle ( and La Tavia, Farrah and the other one). Solange is only now breaking free from being Beyonce's little sister. 

purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I think if Kelly was groomed to the extent Bey was she would have been big. She is just as pretty as Bey and their level of singing is the same.

What say you BHM?

Destiny Child's manager was Beyonce's dad, that's why it was so easy for Beyonce. She was the main girl, the one with the better dresses, wigs and extensions. Once she was ready, they dropped the backup singers LOL and Beyonce did her own thing.

This. Destiny's Child was just a launch pad for Bey.  Kelly and 'em didn't stand a chance. 
madame pink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 8:01pm
Did not even read....yet...but this notion is pure foolery. Watch Kelly live performances (aside from Motivation on the BET awards) she does not have that wow factor for me. I like her and she looks great has a few songs I have on my music list....however..she does not have that drive. If she does it certainly is not projected in her performances. You can groom an individual for anything but they still have to bring their own oomph along.
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 8:25pm
Nope! Kelly stage presence does nothing for me. She doesn't have the wow factor- but I'm glad she has switched up her look over the last 2 years.
r0ck_starr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r0ck_starr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i think a lot of it does go into a persons team.. 

even jordin sparks who lost weight and is now that light skinned, mixed, pretty girl.. shes not that successful. 

and i dont think that its all about sex appeal because there are loads of young girls that idolize these women.. they dont all care about how sexy their favorite singer is... 

She doesn't have that sex appeal though. Rihanna is light and does, Jordin is light and doesn't. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 21>
  Share Topic