Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kelly Rowland coulda been a Beyonce...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 21>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 3:46pm
i would think cassie and amerie would have a diverse fanbase.. 

ciara too. 

if whites and asians can love kanye and jay so much.. i dont see why not these women. 

Sponsored Links

Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 3:48pm
Sorry but bey got that sex appeal and kelly well...she's cute
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

its possible.  looks like they knocked the confidence out of her though.

IA Tatee. I really think this is what it is.  I luh Bey but....Kelly has been pushed to the back since they were young.  It ain't that Kelly can't sing....it's that she has a shy stage presence that she can't seem to get rid of.  When she tries she's then "trying to hard".

Bey can sing but her voice is not like OMG to me.  Bey is who she is because of the confidence that was instilled in her...and the fact that she's been Queen Bey since the sh*t popped off.  IMO.

I will say tho....had they both had everything equal Bey would have won by.......well... don't want to take the thread there so....

Edited by newdiva1 - Feb 01 2013 at 6:05pm
Serwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Serwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 4:03pm
Can we explain why Jennifer Hudson, who possesses incredible talent, is so underwhelming as a music industry power?

Or why Dawn Richard isn't making the waves that she could?

We can say all that we want about Kelly and Beyonce, and how they were groomed, but there are so many artists outside of that Destiny's Child camp who will never be see Beyonce's success, and are just as talented.

Who will knock Kim Kardashian off of her market-machine throne? Why isn't La La more popular than she is? Why, why, why?
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 4:08pm
Honestly I don't even recall when bey blew up she did crazy in love and went straight to Kang Bey from outta no where her father did a lot of dirty dealings for her tho....cause Latavia is on point also but alas we don't hear much about her.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 4:10pm
i think a lot of it does go into a persons team.. 

even jordin sparks who lost weight and is now that light skinned, mixed, pretty girl.. shes not that successful. 

and i dont think that its all about sex appeal because there are loads of young girls that idolize these women.. they dont all care about how sexy their favorite singer is... 
Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 4:14pm
Obviously talent has very little to do with success nowadays... Idk y ya actin like this shyt is brand new.. ( have you heard whats on the radios?)
Ppl want shyt to dance to..

Ciara is stuck in her old atl lose control/goodie days
Jhud is too loud and has very little sex appeal... sorry
Aint nobdy checkin for no dawn..
Beyonce is the sh*t.. thats why she has stans. She's beautiful, sexy, has a nice shape and a great performer
Rihanna has sex appeal and her songs are catchy..
People want to be them!

And obviously their team is also a reason...

fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by Serwa Serwa wrote:

Can we explain why Jennifer Hudson, who possesses incredible talent, is so underwhelming as a music industry power?
[

that weight watchers commercial
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 4:16pm

It's not only Beyonce and Rihanna. Alicia Keys homewrecking ways have obviously caused some amnesia lol

Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 4:18pm
jhud is doing it though. she has an acting career going on. 
WW endorsements. 
i like her music; but i agree she isn't huge. 

American Idol told her that she didn't have what it took. 
Jordin got skinny too late. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System