FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Kelly Price and Mariah Stans Twitter drama

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Moriche Palm Diet

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kelly Price and Mariah Stans Twitter drama
    Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 1:13am
.saw this on LSA.

Kelly price made the below tweet during the airing of Mariah Carey Concert.

____________________ ____________________ _________________

A$AP Sissy ‏@ShugSlavery 27m 

Isn't this a lovely, bedazzled sofa that was set out on The Grammy's Red-Carpet, @KellyPrice4Real?pic.twitter.com/ZUK6v5HQmG

BZ ‏@VISIONOFMARIAH 9m After all these years of Mariah providing Kelly Price with a buffet, this is what she gets? The cow must have gotten hungry.

Percy Maple ‏@HeavyMetalLamb 47m 
Hey queen @MariahCarey , we have thee irrelevant @KellyPrice4Real shading u like you didn't put her on the map. Slap her with Roe's diaper.

#BDayKing 3.24.13 ‏@KING_TyREX 1h 
"Heartbreak Hotel" was @KellyPrice4Real's way of expressing her anguish when she got down to the last slice of pie 

Kenny ‏@MimiDahhling30 36s 
@KellyPrice4Real fat bitch stay irrelevant, no one cares what you have to say

Mother Perrysa ‏@vahesus 6m 
@KellyPrice4Real YOU MAD THAT YOUR ALBUMS AIN'T EVEN CERTIFIED TIN-FOIL?!?!

Mike ‏@MuisiCrazy 7m 
@mariahlambily @KellyPrice4Real she's done a similar record of burgers shoved down her gullet in one sitting

Mother Perrysa ‏@vahesus 8m 
@KellyPrice4Real SHUT YOUR FUGLY ASS UP, WE ALREADY KNOW WHAT CONCERT WAS PLAYING AT THAT HOUR! WHY. ARE. YOU. SO. PRESSED?

Frankie ‏@FrankieB327 9m 
@mikeyerushalmi @KellyPrice4Real I lied that ugly fat hippo looking bitch blocked me

RatchetJesus ‏@MannyGotCakes 10m 
@KellyPrice4Real you acting like Mariah voice range can't go higher than your cholesterol levels and weight but Im sleep

Here4gagabey ‏@Here4gagabey 11m 
@KellyPrice4Real poor bitch, don't come for Mariah. She can buy you and trade you to one of those pig farms. Ugly bitter hog.

Lucifer ‏@Devoted2Mariah 1m @KellyPrice4Real AND YEA LAMBS ARE GOING TO ATTACK YOUR ASS BECAUSE YOU HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND SO DO WE. SO DEAL OR APOLOGIZE BITCH!

Kelly's response

elly's response...

1. Kelly Price ‏@KellyPrice4Real 18m 
    That said all of the Mariah Carey fans attacking me. I made a general comment so Im not sure why it affected them so personally. Anyhoot.

Expand 

2.   Kelly Price ‏@KellyPrice4Real 20m 
    I think people have to remember that when you call the fat singer fat its kinda obvious and doesn't sting much. Oh well!

Expand 

3.  Kelly Price ‏@KellyPrice4Real 35m 
    I gotta start havin some1 monitor this page. A lot of ppl with nothing else to do all day but twitterthug. Laptps make them brave.

Expand 

4.  Kelly Price ‏@KellyPrice4Real 40m 
    Oohhhh my what in the world????? LMBO!!!!! Who are these ppl and what are they talkin about????? #twitterthugslive

Edited by miana79 - Mar 25 2013 at 1:14am
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 1:15am
She ain't lied.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 1:17am
Damn, celebrity stans go hard. That tin foil one was funny.

Calling Kelly Price fat is too obvious tho...
Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 1:19am
you know the rules Kelly

I guess she didn't learn from Keisha

Edited by Nijjah25 - Mar 25 2013 at 1:21am
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 1:19am
I thought Ron Isley & R. Kelly "discovered" Kelly Price.

But even so, can these "not-so-relevant" artists please stop looking at Twitter as a way to jump start/breathe new life into their faltering careers? Going back and forth with someone's twitter fan is pathetic at best and just makes you look like you clearly have too much time on your hands.

SMH
Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 1:20am

Edited by Nijjah25 - Mar 25 2013 at 1:20am
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 1:27am
When did Kelly...start looking like that again? Wasn't she...yeah I don't know a nice way to ask my question.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 1:29am
Celeb stans need to roll up a blunt and smoke it asap.LOL
Lilnicka4u2nv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lilnicka4u2nv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 1:33am
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

When did Kelly...start looking like that again? Wasn't she...yeah I don't know a nice way to ask my question.

Yea im confused bout that too, I coulda sworn she lost a huge amount of weight....
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 1:33am
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

I thought Ron Isley & R. Kelly "discovered" Kelly Price.

Not at all. She was one of Mariah's backups in one of her first tours in the early nineties.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
DH Gate
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>