BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Keeping Pets Kinda Cruel?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 1:51am
Ermm yes. that fool has gotten comfortable. i open my balcony door to find this cat laying there waiting. lookin at me like he sayin.. "what took you so long" i caught him again stalking the cage. hitting and jumping on the cage. lmao he was finally giving up and walking away...the birds decided to move to the other side of the cage and the cat ran back to the cage lmao. Ermmi scare him off and he comes right backCry
Sponsored Links

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 2:11am
LOL
I shouldnt laugh, but that cat is so damn determined!
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 2:48am
I may have gotten my cat for selfish reasons, but the great thing is that she has benefitted a lot from my selfishness. How do I know where she wants to be? All I know is how she acts. She does NOT like to be outside. I do know that when she was a kitten, she was abandoned and terrified of loud noises. Once when she ran out of the house, she hid under the deck for a few days. I know that she is affectionate and if she wants you to pay attention to her, she will come to you and make sure you are attending to her. I think animals are a lot smarter than we are willing to give them credit for.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 3:56am
I had an indoor/outdoor cat.  He got killed by humans outside. Poisened.  *RIP Coolstacious* My other cat whom I adopted from another family member....she would get ate up outside.  She's not a fighter.  She goes outside when I leave the patio door open or when I check the mail but she never goes far.   She knows she can't survive out there.  Is she content with me? *shrugs* She seems to be to hear everyone else tell it.   I spoil her.  My boy like to tell me I spend too much money on her.

As far as my snake...I love him but i've been wondering lately if I should give him up.  I feel so bad because I can't let him roam around as my cat does...because of my cat and my living situation. I have a large apt. 2 floors and I live with a person who's deathly scared of snakes.  Also ...I got him as a birthday gift.  The person who gave him to me would feel some type of way if I gave him away.

Edited by newdiva1 - Oct 12 2013 at 3:58am
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 3:58am
I don't understand the idea of having pets. 
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 7:49am
not sure if dogs are a fair example, dogs have been domesticated at the hands of human meddling for thousands upon thousands of years. you aint gonna find 2 lb chihuahuas in the wild. and cats.

reptiles dont belong with humans, them things wild
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 11:48am
I've always wondered if animals got bored just being in a house all day

Only thing I've ever owned was a fish. His bowl was pretty small and I always caught him watching to tv or computer screen his life must have sucked.
gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 12:10pm
I never understood how some people do so much for their pets until I adopted my two cats this summer. I love them both to death, I was up at 4 am today coddling my sick kitty and playing with the kitten to keep her from worrying about big sister. Hell they even sleep with me now which is sometbihg I said I would never allow.

I feel terrible when I go to work so I left a spare key with my bff who is unemployed and he hangs out with the cats now, the older one loves him more than me. I got them for "selfish" reasons, I wanted companionship and I was willing to make some personal sacrifices for that. They're spoiled little divas
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

I may have gotten my cat for selfish reasons, but the great thing is that she has benefitted a lot from my selfishness. How do I know where she wants to be? All I know is how she acts. She does NOT like to be outside. I do know that when she was a kitten, she was abandoned and terrified of loud noises. Once when she ran out of the house, she hid under the deck for a few days. I know that she is affectionate and if she wants you to pay attention to her, she will come to you and make sure you are attending to her. I think animals are a lot smarter than we are willing to give them credit for.

especially cats! LOL
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

not sure if dogs are a fair example, dogs have been domesticated at the hands of human meddling for thousands upon thousands of years. you aint gonna find 2 lb chihuahuas in the wild. and cats.

reptiles dont belong with humans, them things wild

1 strike!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair