Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - KEEPING IT COOL - NO DIRECT HEAT CHALLENGE 2013
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

KEEPING IT COOL - NO DIRECT HEAT CHALLENGE 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
havilland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote havilland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 7:59am
http://www.hairveda.com/Meet-Dawn-25.html

as some of you know, i am a Hairveda junkie.  i love her products and have been using them as staples for years.  anyway, the owner contacted me a few months ago to do a customer spotlight.  the link is up there.  :)
Sponsored Links

caiomhe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caiomhe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 10:59am
@Havi... That is soo neat! Congrats girl! :)
havilland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote havilland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 10:45am
Originally posted by caiomhe caiomhe wrote:

@Havi... That is soo neat! Congrats girl! :)
thanks Chica! Smile
naynay455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naynay455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:00am
You gooooo havi!!!!!!!!!
havilland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote havilland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 10:03am
Originally posted by naynay455 naynay455 wrote:

You gooooo havi!!!!!!!!!

thank youTongue

ok ladies....one heat pass used!  i did an aphogee two step treatment, followed by hairveda strinillah moisture deep condition for like 3 hours with a baggy and turban while i ran errands.  then i air dried over night and flat ironed yesterday with my new Corliss Argan Oil Infusion K2 flat iron.  love it!
caiomhe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caiomhe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2013 at 5:32pm
@havi.....you know I want to see pics, lol! How was the flat iron btw? Worth the money? I like the idea of steam
Catrice26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catrice26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 3:16pm
sorry its been a while since i have posted. I have been cowashing with the as i am coconut cowash and giovanni deep moisture conditioner once a week. I wear my hair braided under a kinky curly wig, i leave the braids in for a month, take them out and have fun with my hair over the weekend and braid it back on Sunday. Last month i did a cool blowout(no heat) and a braidout, and last week i did a puff.

caiomhe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caiomhe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 12:02pm
@Catrice... You hair looks thick and shiny! :). How is the Coconut Cowash btw? I've been debating whether or not to try something other than my Tressemme Naturals. Does it really get your scalp clean?

Not much on my end. I've mainly been keeping my hair in a moisturized bun or wash n go. I hate that I've been so lazy with my hair but I've been going to the gym daily, and am just too tired to try something new lol. But lately I have been doing wash n go's because I can just pull it into a ponytail when I work out. To my surprise, even with working out, my style seems to maintain. The only difference is I cowash twice a week now instead of once. My hair doesn't smell or anything, but I don't like the idea of the sweat just sitting there lol.
Catrice26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catrice26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 4:48pm
@caiomhe I love it, it cleans without making my hair hard, but depending on your hair if you leave it on to long it may start to dry out your hair. But wouldn't totally stop using shampoo for it 
caiomhe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caiomhe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 1:39am
@Catrice... So it was time to Renew my Sallys card so of course I had to pick up the As I am Cowash lol! It works wonders! I feel it gives me a deep moisturized clean feeling. I absolutely love it! 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic