BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

KEEPING IT COOL IN 2012 CHALLENGE - CLOSED

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5960616263>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
havilland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote havilland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by naynay455 naynay455 wrote:

@havi to a good trim and fresh ends...
CHEERS!
Sponsored Links

caiomhe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caiomhe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 4:37am
Congrats to everyone on the trimming train! lol! It really does just feel great to get rid of those dry ends. Your hair even swings better when its trimmed properly.

Well in other news, I made the swift decision a few days ago to flat iron my hair. My 2 year BHM-aversary was in November, so I decided why not? I was originally going to wait until mid next year, but I really wanted to give my hair a proper cut. After flat ironing, I realized I had a piece in the back that was about 2.5 inches longer than the rest of my hair so I snipped it off. Now instead of my longest layer being pass bra strap, I am now at a Full APL/ almost BSL. I'm loving my decision. My hair is thicker and feels way better and now I don't have that strange shape. The flat iron only lasted about 3 days because of the humidity/rain over here. But honestly, I am in love with my wash n go with my new cut. I had zero heat damage btw because I used waaay to much grapeseed oil to protect my hair as well as Carol's Daughter hair Mimosa. There is such a thing as too much heat protectant! lol

11/2010

08/2011

11/2012

caiomhe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caiomhe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 4:40am
@havi... I did enjoy my holiday sales! lol! I forgot to mention I bought the flat iron on Cyber Monday as well! How is Miss Jessies working for you? I've been hearing so much buzz about the Pillow Curls.
Heavy Rotation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heavy Rotation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 4:22pm
^^^your hair looks GREAT!  congrats on all of your progress!!

i can't wait for next year's challenge - i'm in, btw.  i am officially 3 years heat free!  yaaaaay!!!!  :-D
caiomhe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caiomhe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 8:23pm
@Heavy...Thanks and congrats on your 3 years being heat free!!!!
havilland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote havilland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 11:15am
Originally posted by caiomhe caiomhe wrote:

@havi... I did enjoy my holiday sales! lol! I forgot to mention I bought the flat iron on Cyber Monday as well! How is Miss Jessies working for you? I've been hearing so much buzz about the Pillow Curls.

great minds think alike! i bought a new flat iron too....i got the Corliss Argan oil steamer iron. i hope i like it. what'd you get?

as for pillow curls --- the jury is still out. i like the way it makes my hair smell though! OMG!!!! the smell is amazing. i love it. smells like fabric sheets.    so far, i feel like the product is ok. not worth $22 though. glad i got it BOGO. i think it def needs to be layered with other products. it made my hair a little stiff, not crunchy or hard, just stiff. the kind of stiff you can't really scrunch out....if that makes sense. but yesterday i layered it over some KK Knot Today and my ponytail was nice and soft. so i still need to play with it to get a good combo. i'm keeping it though if for no other reason than the smell!

@HEAVY HAPPY HOT-FREE-VERSARY!   
caiomhe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caiomhe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 4:38pm
@Havi... That is the one I wanted to try! You've got to let me know how it works out for you! I purchased the Chi Deep Brilliance from Amazon. It actually works really well! I love that it has a digital thermometer. 
As for Miss Jessies products, they are the most delicious smelling products ever.....but they just don't really do it for me either. And the pricing it waay to high for what it can do.
havilland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote havilland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 8:54am
@caiomhe -- I TOTALLY FORGOT to congrats you on your hair progress! i really see a major difference in your hair. it's longer and thicker!   
caiomhe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caiomhe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 1:43pm
@havi...Thanks! :)
havilland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote havilland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 8:46am
well ladies...i am officially a hair addict. i took the morning off work to deep condition my hair......

don't judge me.....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5960616263>