BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

KEEPING IT COOL IN 2012 CHALLENGE - CLOSED

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 63>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
caiomhe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caiomhe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2012 at 10:12am
@Ebony...That is what I totally feel like! Its like now its become automatic and when you finally can stop product shopping, you can just sit back and enjoy your hair lol. I'm also sorry to hear about the Vivica weave. Its sucks to get something that really just doesn't cut it for you lol. You know what you like and its hard to have to lower your standards lol.
Sponsored Links

caiomhe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caiomhe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2012 at 10:19am
@Havi... I had to scroll back and I'm glad I did... Your summer updates are great! Its nice to see all of this progress

@Nay...I am loooooving all of that hair! Its moving! lol

@Yakuria.... Those braids looks sooo cute on you! I've never tried them that long before but you make me want to lol. Does it feel really heavy at first?

@Love... Thanks! I swear I retained more this year than last. But thats because I've only learned how to properly detangle early this year. Sometime just a little tweak can work. And congrats on your hair thickening! I think you said you were having issues awhile back so its nice to see things heading in the right direction. :)
loveloreal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveloreal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2012 at 1:05pm
^ I know!! It really is thickening up. I'm so excited. 

I took my braids out for a few days, but I'm going to put them up again during this weekend. I plan to have them in back to back until my anniversary in April. I don't know if some people think that is too long, but it didn't seem to hurt my hair this last time and I had them in back to back for five months or so. 

I'm actually retaining length this way and it is way thicker now than it was earlier this year. :D
naynay455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naynay455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2012 at 2:01pm
PS

havilland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote havilland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2012 at 2:51pm
hey ladies!

glad to see all of you are doing well.  i love the regimens! 

@caiomhe -- deep con the night before is a great idea for a good wash and go.  i am going to try that sometime.

@ebony --- i figured that protein hair was not gonna be the business...once you have virgin hair, you can't do BSS anymore....LOL

@loveloreal -- i swear that is awesome that you can wear braids for 5 months!  wow!  i do like putting my hair away.  it seems to be the best booster for retention.  hide the hair...take it down...one year later you wake up to Rapunzel.

@naynay --- lovely braids per usual.  i like that style.  it's regal.

where's talia?
EbonyCPrincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EbonyCPrincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 7:05pm
@Nay - is THAT YOU?  I absolutely love that style!

@havi - Talia is alive and well per some updates via FB.  I feel like she's swamped due to the first half of the school year being in full swing.  

I agree about hiding my hair, I plan to do a lot more of it.  I have a lovely u-part and I purchased a sew-on u-part unit from the 10 minute hollywood sew-in company I was telling ya'll about a few pages back that should be here next week.  I plan on just hiding the heck out of my hair over the next 6 months.  This hair isn't disappointing me per se, for what it is, its actually pretty decent.  I've just had a taste of the good stuff so going backwards is torture!  I explained my position to the rep at Vivica Fox hair and she was completely understanding and appreciated me doing the review thus far.  I'm actually anxious to try their highest line - the Reserve to see just how far BSS hair has come, you know?  So we'll see!  In any event MY hair won't be coming out to play anytime soon.  Protect and growwwwww bayyybeee!
naynay455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naynay455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 8:51pm
at havi and ebony: thanx, and yea Eb thats me. my flat twists style. gotta think up the next one for next week.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveloreal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 7:25am
i need to baggy my ends, but I don't have time. i have to braid my hair up this weekend.... i just researched baggying in braids with extensions. i'm not the only one who thought of this idea and it apparently works! will be doing this. 

last time, i just conditioned often and my hair was fabulous after i took them out. week two, its getting a tad dry. i've applied no product, but i am keeping it pinned up off my shoulders.... 

this makes me realize that i should be sealing my ends i think. i put it in plaits and then pin it up anyway. in different styles, but plaits or twists just the same.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveloreal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:50pm
havent braided my hair yet.... can i baggy with just shea butter and jojoba oil?
havilland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote havilland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:40am
@loveloreal -- i baggy at night with hair moisturizer and oil all the time.  i can only baggy for a few minutes to just let the nutrients seep in, then i take the baggy off...my hair gets too mushy from it.  but you can DEF baggy with shea butter and jojoba oil.

i have been wearing a bun for the last few weeks for the most part using castor oil jelly to seal my ends.  it really has made a difference.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 63>