Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Keep Your Fingers and Opinions Out of Blue Ivy’s
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Keep Your Fingers and Opinions Out of Blue Ivy’s

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 33>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 6:08pm
In that pic u can barely tell if that's her hair or headband

Swerve
Sponsored Links

zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 6:15pm
oh her hair is done? But many said Bey is too important to listen to peons criticizing her child's hair and wouldn't listen to shat? Stern Smile
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

In that pic u can barely tell if that's her hair or headband

Swerve

DeadDang....I see that
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 7:23pm
Jay could have also combed that baby's hair. 
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 7:51pm
I don't care really. If Bey wants to wear 1000 dollar wigs and have her babies hair looking like ODB circa 1995 so be it.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 8:56pm

ODB doe?????   lmaooooo 

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 8:59pm
odb lmfao no oomgosh no lol
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 9:01pm
Its weird she looks diff with the lil bun
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

ODB doe?????   lmaooooo 

right. lmfao
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 8:33am
http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2014/06/blue-ivy-petition-creator-says-just-joking/

Blue Ivy Petition Creator Says She Was Just Joking

by Clutch — Jun 19, 2014

A tragic adult by the name of Jasmine Toliver decided she would take matters into her own hands when it came to the issue of Blue Ivy’s hair.  So she did what any irrational thinking adult would do, she started a petition to get Beyonce to comb Blu Ivy’s hair. 

The petition states:

As a woman who understands the importance of hair care. It’s disturbing to watch a child suffering from the lack of hair moisture. The parents of Blue Ivy. Sean Carter A.K.A Jay-Z and Beyoncé has failed at numerous attempts of doing Blue Ivy Hair. This matter has escalated to the child developing matted dreads and lint balls. Please let’s get the word out to properly care for Blue Ivy hair.

Well now Toliver is doing a bit of backpedaling.  After receiving backlash about her petition she’s all “Sike, I was just joking”.

“I’m just so over with society!” she exclaimed in a Facebook post. “Obviously the petition was a joke! It just goes to show you how dumb people really are to believe I would really deep down in my heart start a petition to comb her hair and be DEAD SERIOUS! Your suppose to laugh at stuff like that. Shake your head and keep strolling. A discussion with 4 friends and a joke when I said ‘I’m going to start a petition to get this baby hair combed’ turned global!!!

I guess petition sounds important like its judicial. Something that has to be notarized.. Like the courts or police officers has to be involved.! Like its a subpoena! Like if it does get a billion signatures a change will ACTUALLY HAPPEN!!!!! Lol yo it just goes to show people will fall for anything! Especially a petition as stupid as that! Really “COMB HER HAIR” lmao this was genius! I mean I knew I needed to be on somebody television one day because I come up with some crazy topics and jokes but DAMN.

My petition has put the damn world at a stand still. Yes the baby needs her hair done I’ll stick by that.! Tuh! But the petition is obviously a joke and thanks to everyone who had common sense to realize it. Doesn’t mean anything but a laugh among friends and family member when I pointed out that it was a mess. But again I’m done with society it’s so easy to get blood sucked into it and brainwashed. I’m going to CONTINUE TO BE ME! NOTHING WILL CHANGE. My thick skin got me through this hilarious experience! I was raised in a no nonsense household and tell it how it is. That’s exactly what I did.! Thank god for alllll of my friends and family members on FB on and off to agree with me and seen the humor in it. I made it baby!!! Google me b*tches! Lmao!”

So she said “Google me bitches”. And I did, now I regret it.  It’s hilarious how a woman with such tragic eyebrows has the audacity to tell anyone about their child.

Jasmine Toliver, honey, stay off the internet.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 33>
  Share Topic