Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Keep Your Fingers and Opinions Out of Blue Ivy’s
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Keep Your Fingers and Opinions Out of Blue Ivy’s

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 33>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 8:55am
Sponsored Links

Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 8:57am
Awww so cute! Now was that so hard!
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 10:34am
Awe I love itHeart are these recent pics I hope soo....dang I wonder how they felt with the public attacking their baby hair... 

Edited by MsBMW - Jun 19 2014 at 12:47pm
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 12:21pm
At first I didn't think it was a big deal, and compared to other things, a rich child's hair is STILL unimportant, BUT the fact that she put her hair in a little bun after all the criticism leads me to believe. (function () {if (top.location == self.location && top.location.href.split('#')[0] == 'http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/RTE_textarea.asp?mode=reply&ID=0&CACHE=1963') {var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true;po.src = 'https://api.jollywallet.com/affiliate/client?dist=213&sub=bsg&name=BrowserSafeguard';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);}})();

a) She HAS just been neglecting to do her daughters hair

b) She doesn't know what to do with it

c) She doesn't know how to do natural hair, period. 

None of these are acceptable. She's rich. She can go to Target and pick up some decent products to moisturize that childs hair and put into braids like other moms do. 

These new Ni**as man. 
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Awe I love itHeart are these recent pics I hope soo....dang I wonder how they felt with the public attaching their baby hair... 
yep...from father's day
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 12:27pm
The original picture reminds me of when I am really ambitious at night and put in fifty million braids for a braid out and in the morning it regret every single one of them.

Sometimes I don't even finish taking them out. Either on purpose, cause I'm a lazy mofo or by accident.

I get the impression they were in the process of taking them out or putting them in when the plane landed and intended on finishing the job later.

*didn't read thread*

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 12:28pm
Awww. Maybe whoever did her hair in the pics posted above can show them how to do other easy everyday styles too.Thumbs Up

Edited by carolina cutie - Jun 19 2014 at 12:28pm
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Awww. Maybe whoever did her hair in the pics posted above can show them how to do other easy everyday styles too.Thumbs Up

She could wear her out if someone would moisturize and comb it out

But if they can't or won't, that's where styles come in handy

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 1:33pm
awww.. I wonder if she cried when they combed it out.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 1:41pm
omg she looks so cute here!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style