Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Keep Your Fingers and Opinions Out of Blue Ivy’s
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Keep Your Fingers and Opinions Out of Blue Ivy’s

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 33>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
juniordetective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Gkisses they are talking as though they've EVER seen Beys real hair undone much less natural

The two pictures out 54665337972269 you can Google of Bey's real hair are relaxed but even questionable yet in a neat ponytail and the other in cornrows for a weave

She has a wig master and hairstylistS on payroll, she doesn't even have to spritz and put Blues hair in a ponytail herself

The two of you are posting in here like we are, so we can go get our lives together

Exactly.
Sponsored Links

JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 2:17pm

Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

Congratulations...this made it onto the front page of Yahoo News. Dead

The topic or the thread???

Please not the thread

lol, the topic LOL
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 2:19pm
phew!
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 4:15pm

show us one smelly crayon colored weave we hand clapped

LOLCry
LOLyour posts are hilarious!

I sure missed them LOL
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by juniordetective juniordetective wrote:

Gkisses they are talking as though they've EVER seen Beys real hair undone much less natural

The two pictures out 54665337972269 you can Google of Bey's real hair are relaxed but even questionable yet in a neat ponytail and the other in cornrows for a weave

She has a wig master and hairstylistS on payroll, she doesn't even have to spritz and put Blues hair in a ponytail herself

The two of you are posting in here like we are, so we can go get our lives together

Exactly.

The two of whom are you referring to.

Not sure if you are insinuating that only those who agree that the parents should do something about their child' s hair should be responding to this thread, or this is specifically a B I hair bashing thread.

This thread is of interest to me because I believe there is more to this baby's hair than we know, and if I have something to say that I believe is reasonable.....I will be here.
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Not sure if you are insinuating that only those who agree that the parents should do something about their child' s hair should be responding to this thread, or this is specifically a B I hair bashing thread.

This thread is of interest to me because I believe there is more to this baby's hair than we know, and if I have something to say that I believe is reasonable.....I will be here.
what more? if there was more, her hair would be done...no navel gazing necessary, there's no there there
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

what more? if there was more, her hair would be done...no navel gazing necessary, there's no there there

We can all agree that Beyonce' takes care of her hair and her image.

Does anyone think that she is neglectful of her child, or her child's hair, and show her in public.

Children these days are being born with multiple sensitivities and allergies.
Who knows what the real issue is why there are not products being put into this child's hair.   
I believe that if something that could be done, she (Beyoncé) would do it, or has done it.

Computer Forensic is a real Science. How would anyone feel if this baby pulls all this crap up written about herself at a later date.

Have a   
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 7:36pm
tbh, i wouldn't put anything past Beyonce or anyone as far as neglect or odd lifestyle choices at the child's expense.  there's been more than a few celebrity children that grow up and talk about living in a household with a rather OFF celebrity parent...mommy dearest anyone?

im not disputing that she loves her daughter, there is plenty of evidence that she does but being rich and famous does not mean you're a great parent.  we all go outside and see children everyday.  i am not buying the excuse that kids play around and their hair gets messed up...even when that happens you can tell that it looked like something when they left the house in the morning.  something is kind of wrong here.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 7:42pm
You gotta touch and feel.

Pictures does not tell the whole truth.

A lot of people can look in the mirror and think they look great,
and have a pic taken and think differently.

Edited by Benni - Jun 14 2014 at 7:46pm
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 7:53pm
LOL Benni putting in work
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style