Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Keep Your Fingers and Opinions Out of Blue Ivy’s
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Keep Your Fingers and Opinions Out of Blue Ivy’s

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 33>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

not going in on a toddler. I blame her parents.

so saying that her hair was a distraction for her face isn't going in?
I said her features. She looks like her dad. And yes, it might be. 
Sponsored Links

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I think its against natural nazi code to speak ill of any naps.

lol… i thought so too but theres a nazi (star) who will tell you to big chop then call you bald headed and nappy headed first chance she gets. 

Bitch stop stalkin meh

purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Let this have been Ciara's baby.

or Kelly and the chile aint here yet.  

If this was Kimye and Nori, the internet would implode.  
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

If Beyoce was a regula person walking around looking all purty and her kid looking dusty, y'all would go in..

I guess celebrity gives her a pass.

This is what I was thinking. How many of these "she's just a toddler" folks saw Shameika done up with her knock offs and quick weave but her baby got on a dirty onesie and saggy ass pamper and they not shake their head. 
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

It ain't no damn excuse for a mom to have thousand dollar wigs, but her baby's head looks like a homeless Rasta on 79th street. I'm over it. Do ur damn baby's hair. At the very least comb it. Ain't nobody a natural Nazi, ur baby looks like she belongs to shaniquana and not a billion dollar couple named carter. Unacceptable.
Hey now, even Shaniquana has her little girl's hair in puffs, braids and barrettes.LOL

Shanniqua baby Alize Mercedes Jones baby edges is laid to the heavens with a toothbrush even if them rubberbands too tightSmile

LOL

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 8:50pm

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

I wonder what y'all would do if they cut it all off

Probably collapse the innanets
I would be fine. She would be stuntin like her daddy

I cut my baby's hair down to a twa when she was 1. I hated that the top of her hair was long and the back was short. So I cut it all down.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 8:54pm
Well we all have an idea of what Beyonce's real hair looks like under those lace wigs.

This is sad and pitiful and auntie solange couldn't even helped out? Mama Tina? 
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 9:04pm
So Rhi Rhi, can floss her delectable breastesses everywhere and who ever looks upon them with a frown got a problem, and can look the other way.

But a child's hair must be laid to the gawddss. Little girl Blu's hair ain't hurting nobody. If people got issues with them they can just look away.

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Blue Ivy's hair looks like Bey forgot to pay the stylist and the stylist don't play 

LOLOL

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

It looks like it's loccing. 

That's the only thing I can think of... are they purposely doing the messy white person loc look?

Beyonce swear she's too good for braids barrettes and beads I guess.

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

This is what I was thinking. How many of these "she's just a toddler" folks saw Shameika done up with her knock offs and quick weave but her baby got on a dirty onesie and saggy ass pamper and they not shake their head. 

Leaving your child dirty and soiled is abuse.

If Blue was walking around with untreated cradle cap or ringworm on her scalp...or with styles so tight they clearly hurt and were causing hair loss...then fine, everyone would have the right and responsibility to be mad.

But to start a petition because the child's hair isn't styled to your liking? Ridiculous and completely out of line.

LOL I thought the petition was a joke
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 33>