Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Keep Your Fingers and Opinions Out of Blue Ivys
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Keep Your Fingers and Opinions Out of Blue Ivys

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 32>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 3:30pm
Her hair looks bad
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 3:30pm
It's just not making sense to me. I could understand if she was an Eryka Badu or Macy Gray type, but she won't even be seen in public without a blonde wig cascading down her back. So the wigs must make her feel like somebody. But her child's hair is not even worth combing? That's why it seems like neglect to me.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 3:30pm
Only Chicago people know how bad 79th is....lmao....I live in Chatham and avoid 79 at all cost.....no mather how far east or west i will not ride on the 9
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 3:35pm
Girl. Girl.

I thought I was being a p.ussy for feeling that way about 79th lol. I used to know a homeless man named Kenny on 79th and cottage who's hair looked like that. But this chick stay fresh? Unacceptable.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I think its against natural nazi code to speak ill of any naps.

lol… i thought so too but theres a nazi (star) who will tell you to big chop then call you bald headed and nappy headed first chance she gets. 

Bitch stop stalkin meh
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 3:37pm
I dony think bey being natural wouldve made a difference. Wouldve almost been worse. There or very simple hairstyles for natural toddlers. Hell let auntie sola get on it.

I think blu is a cute kid but i know the behive was praying that jayz genes would drown in the Creole sea that is beyonce.
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 3:39pm
So they must reading alot about what people are saying, If it doesnt matter, why respond to the Critics, Just comb your Baby hair, Tis all

Edited by thickblkbarbie - Jun 11 2014 at 3:40pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Ive been saying it for a minute......now y'all agree? What happened to it COULD be moisturized? Its low luster. 

People keep saying "so what she's rich, some people's hair looks like that". No it doesn't, clearly her hair is matted. A million celeb babies wear their hair out no style with all different hair types but the only one's hair that looks a damn mess is Blue's. If they calling cps on the Smith's call them on the Carter's too

You be killin me LOL
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 3:40pm
And we got action......

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I think they let her hair go to take focus off of her features.

That's not nice and she is a cute little girl.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 32>
  Share Topic