Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Keep Your Fingers and Opinions Out of Blue Ivy’s
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Keep Your Fingers and Opinions Out of Blue Ivy’s

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 33>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 12:43pm
When it comes to blue ivy every black woman acts a damp fool. Quit worrying about that child. She'll never have to worry about what you common folk deal with.
Sponsored Links

rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 12:44pm
I like it lots of texture...
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

I like it lots of texture...

iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 12:52pm
Quit cooning kisses

Edited by iliveforbhm - Jun 11 2014 at 12:52pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 12:53pm
Blue Ivy's hair looks like Bey forgot to pay the stylist and the stylist don't play about her money...

Black folk tell other black folk to do their child's hair.
I don't see the problem...
That doesn't change bc Bey is a celeb

Edited by jonesable - Jun 11 2014 at 12:54pm
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 1:00pm
It looks like it's loccing. 
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 1:05pm
It doesn't take but a few minutes to put some plats or twist in the lil girl head aint no excuse for that.
I don't ever remember reading people suggesting that she process Blue hair just do something to it anything...smh.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 1:12pm
I think she fail to place a swim cap on the baby hair . Beyonce needs to accept her baby father genes are strong . No indian or caucasian blood . Just a full blood black man . I will give a pass due to the vacation factor . I think saltwater is the devil for our people . I am sure the camera man used a long lens for a private moment . I love the baby eyebrows .

I think the baby is cute , even with her daddy strong genes . Beyonce pays for her lacefront stylist on call . Hire me to take care of the baby hair for 2 million a year . I will make that baby hair grow, unless she acts like my daughter . Tender head !!!Cry

Edited by india100 - Jun 11 2014 at 1:16pm
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 1:19pm
Present
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 1:19pm
we have never seen beys hair undone

She knows the difference

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures