Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Keep up the momentum: what have you done?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 11:26am
MissS, no you didn't call her a cracka to her faceShockedLOL

You're doing big things girlie (not necessarily the cracka comment lol) but i'm proud of you and everyone else in this thread!

So i couldn't get a flight to work this morning so i decided to go back home and grab this big ass bucket of toiletries i had stored under my sink and go deliver them to a women's shelter. the director of the shelter was so thankful that she made me want to cry.

keep the stories coming ladies.

Edited by noneyons - Jul 19 2013 at 11:34am
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 4:30pm
did anyone else go to any of the protests this morning?
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 5:10pm
I want yall to know that the hate is real today in Fl...I had a white man walk in a circle around me just to make sure he didn't cross my path...
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 5:37pm
I have been working all day so could not make the protest.
Only thing I did today was give these black boys on the side of the street $100 because they were raising money for their football team.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

did anyone else go to any of the protests this morning?
YES . I am really upset . Always one fool to start a fight . My husband ask me not to go , but my heart said i must . A black lady refuse to follow the rules and all hell broke out . I ran to my car and came back home after only 30 minutes . Thank God i left India marie home . CryOuch
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 5:56pm
I just graduated from a healing arts school out here with 200 hrs. of Yoga Teacher Training, also Reiki Hypnotherapy and Spiritual counseling. I'm currently in the process of creating a holistic health business catering to our people. 

MANY of us experience post-traumatic stress syndrome just from our experiences as black people alone. And we are in need of healing outlets...Spiritually, Mentally, & Physically.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 12:48am
Thank you ladies for keeping this thread alive!Clap You guys rock!
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 12:51am
Not much today. I worked all day until 9pm. I gave an older Black couple a free item on 'accident' today.

Me and another woman were talking in Black folk code about the Trayvon Martin case. Side eying the yt folk that came near.Heart
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 12:53am
love it!

i had to check some folks today but i don't want to say much because i'm using an open public ip. gotta be careful in these crazy streets.
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 8:25am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

MissS, no you didn't call her a cracka to her faceShockedLOL

You're doing big things girlie (not necessarily the cracka comment lol) but i'm proud of you and everyone else in this thread!

So i couldn't get a flight to work this morning so i decided to go back home and grab this big ass bucket of toiletries i had stored under my sink and go deliver them to a women's shelter. the director of the shelter was so thankful that she made me want to cry.

keep the stories coming ladies.

Noney, I sure did say it to her face! I've been really bold and pretty mean towards them lately.. I'm tired of being nice.. They make me sick.

I really want to be part of the change that we seek. I'm proud of everyone as well..

I'm still trying to check myself though. My anger hasn't went anywhere. I doubt it will bc I cringe when white ppl come close to me.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 19>
  Share Topic