Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Keep up the momentum: what have you done?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 21>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

i was only there for a little over a day. next time i'm in town i'll send you a pm in advance. i'd love to have lunch and some dranks with you, girlie! you drank?LOL

Lol, staring at my wine stash as I respond to this...
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

Me: Yes you could have but you didnt. You walked right by me and did not acknowledge me standing here. But I mean, I dont expect much from crackas these days.

I thanked the black lady for her help and left them standing there. White girl looked like the sky had fallen. Yes cracka, pick your face up off the ground!!

Black power bitches!!!!
i love you.LOLHeart
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 6:53pm
were you anywhere near downtown yesterday?
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

i was only there for a little over a day. next time i'm in town i'll send you a pm in advance. i'd love to have lunch and some dranks with you, girlie! you drank?LOL

Lol, staring at my wine stash as I respond to this...

my ninja! Beer
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 6:56pm
no, i was there for work but we stay in this hotel right next to the damn airport. i was lazy so i didn't venture out. i've actually never ventured out in monteal because i always seem to get stuck working with people who...aren't really my cup of tea lol. 

do you live near downtown? 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 6:58pm

no, i was there for work but we stay in this hotel right next to the damn airport. i was lazy so i didn't venture out. i've actually never ventured out in monteal because i always seem to get stuck working with people who...aren't really my cup of tea lol. 

do you live near downtown? 

Yes, I do. Next time you're in town, give me a heads up! Not a damn thing to see or do near the airport. I'll keep my bottles chilled for ya!
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 7:08pm
could you get me some red wine, no chill, purty please?EmbarrassedLOL

i don't know when i'll be back but i can always shuffle my schedule around and try to come back soon

i remember when you first started the trayvon thread and i was so inspired by you that i wanted to meet you back then. 

so yeah, we've definitely got to meet up. i will let you know in advance when i'll be around your way again. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 7:14pm

could you get me some red wine, no chill, purty please?EmbarrassedLOL

i don't know when i'll be back but i can always shuffle my schedule around and try to come back soon

i remember when you first started the trayvon thread and i was so inspired by you that i wanted to meet you back then. 

so yeah, we've definitely got to meet up. i will let you know in advance when i'll be around your way again. 

Girl, you can have any type of wine you want! Beaujolais, Merlot, Shiraz, Chianti, I'm a drunken fool, lol. Nothing's good enough for my warrior sista! Man, I thought there would never be any opportunity for me to ever meet BHM folk and here you were, all but a 15 minute drive away! Next time... I have a feeling we'd get along just fine...
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 7:18pm
except for merlot and shiraz (my fav), ion even know some of those fancy dranks you named but hell, they sound right up my alley anywayLOL

i think we'd get along great too. anybody who's down for the cause is a friend of mine. 
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 1:44pm
bump.

anything new today ladies? i feel like the momentum is fadingCry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 21>
  Share Topic