FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Keep It REAL...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by mskraizy mskraizy wrote:

Exclusive Finger Detangling --

*nods*

this has always seemed kinda silly to me. Fingers wont get in there and remove the smaller tangles. wide tooth combs were made for a reason.

yeah i  just dont have it in me.  i dont mind pulling on my hair now and then but exclusively...yeah nahLOL
Sponsored Links

Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 5:32am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

*nods*

this has always seemed kinda silly to me. Fingers wont get in there and remove the smaller tangles. wide tooth combs were made for a reason.

yeah i  just dont have it in me.  i dont mind pulling on my hair now and then but exclusively...yeah nahLOL

Yep, tried it and my hair acted a fool, I need a wide toothed comb or toothed brush for those wet detangling moments and on very rare occasions a rat tail comb after.

Even with longer nails, though it is easier to finger detangle, I still need a tool to really get it done well. If finger detangling could be done properly in the same amount of time as I would with a wide toothed comb I'd be more convinced, but just too many hair strands and too little time andI refuse to spend hours on something I don't like doing in the first place unless it's a hair emergency LOL.

Edited by Ritle - Jun 16 2013 at 5:34am
BeijaDanni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeijaDanni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 12:46am
any "sulfur growth oils"
shea butter
all aubrey organic products
glycerin
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by Ritle Ritle wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

*nods*

Yep, tried it and my hair acted a fool, I need a wide toothed comb or toothed brush for those wet detangling moments and on very rare occasions a rat tail comb after.

Even with longer nails, though it is easier to finger detangle, I still need a tool to really get it done well. If finger detangling could be done properly in the same amount of time as I would with a wide toothed comb I'd be more convinced, but just too many hair strands and too little time andI refuse to spend hours on something I don't like doing in the first place unless it's a hair emergency LOL.

i did a comparison with finger detangling only on one side of my head, then finger detangling and my wide tooth comb on the other.

I came out with the same amount of shed hair on both sides.  I am very gentle with the wide tooth comb, and it was able to detangle areas that my fingers could not.

I feel that with finger detangling alone, i'm not "clearing out" some areas very close to the scalp that has matting.  Or shed hair still hanging around down there.

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 1:36pm
Aubrey's Organics GPB conditioner  - made my scalp itched and it smelled weird to me
Aubrey's Organics B5 Design Gel - smells gross, weird texture and made my hair dry and scalp itchy
Aubrey's Organics J.A.Y.  - drying, drying and more drying
Dr. Bronner's Castile Soap - omg never again.  Stripped beyond belief.  My hair was three shades lighter after using this
V05 conditioner for conditioner washes - this was a big meh
Nature's Gate conditioner - for conditioner washes no thanks. Too waxy for my hair
Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturizer
- it basically sat on my hair.  This was the old version and I haven't tried it on my natural hair.
Elasta QP Glaze - no thank you. Itchy and greasy scalp
Beautiful Texture line - just no thank you all around
Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus and Raw Shea Butter line - the only thing I like is the shampoos and the elixir.  Everything else can kick rocks.
Oil sheen sprays - worthless for me at the moment
Olde Jamaica castor oil - itchy scalp and eight dollars lighter grrrrrr...
Mane n Tail Detangler - meh
Majority of the sulfates shampoos - dry scalp city
HS 14 n 1 - not impressed
SCurl - not impressed
La Bomba conditioner - worthless on my natural hair

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 1:39pm
I forgot the Tangle Teezer - that was a unmitigated disaster on my fine strands
Neutrogena Triple Moisture - just didn't work on my hair
Cantu Leave in - nothing impressive, left my hair drier than before
Majority of Vitale line
DixieDarlin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DixieDarlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 1:02am
By far, Silicon Mix. This really did not do ANYTHING for my hair. I felt so left out in the hype. That was when I was beginning to notice that mineral oil is bad for my hair...

Also, MegaTek did not improve my growth at all.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314
  Share Topic