Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Keep it real ladies,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 47>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:00pm

lemme post my favorite zoe saldana gifs then lol...you can't all of dis with a small dick dude

mine zoe saldana i love her omg multiple gifs The Conversation with Amanda De Cadenet most enthusiastic answer indiae donmine zoe saldana i love her omg multiple gifs The Conversation with Amanda De Cadenet most enthusiastic answer indiae donmine zoe saldana i love her omg multiple gifs The Conversation with Amanda De Cadenet most enthusiastic answer indiae don
mine zoe saldana i love her omg multiple gifs The Conversation with Amanda De Cadenet most enthusiastic answer indiae donmine zoe saldana i love her omg multiple gifs The Conversation with Amanda De Cadenet most enthusiastic answer indiae donmine zoe saldana i love her omg multiple gifs The Conversation with Amanda De Cadenet most enthusiastic answer indiae don
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:04pm
D!ck is serious, serious business, not something to be messing around with at all.

[Alexyss K. Tylor]Dick will make you slap somebody, y'all need to remember that[Alexyss K, Tylor]
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

lemme post my favorite zoe saldana gifs then lol...you can't all of dis with a small dick dude

Is this an interview or was she acting?
This girl enjoys fvcking....Wink
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:16am
LOL At this thread! Y'all crazy!
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:01am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Is there a correlation between nice guys and lil peens?

Seems to a be recurring theme

No. Some guys have a small peen and are self absorbed and have no clue that the peen is less than the average size and are arrogant/rude/not nice. Also, if a dude is the light skinned/curly/light eyes/education combo and has a small peen, he wont give a dam b/c a  large % of chicks of all races are gonna chase him even after seeing the small peen.

Edited by NJHairLuv - Apr 01 2014 at 11:04am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:08am
Spinoff..
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:25am
do it^^LOL
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:35am
I've never met a guy who was cocky about his dack size unless it was really worth being c.coky about. The kind you let out a long whistle at when you see it.LOL

Those with less than brag worthy dacks knew it. Damn it deep in their hearts, they knew.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:35am
Yes. Do it (spinoff).  I have two stories about niccahs w/lil dcks who felt like/feel like winners. 

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Apr 01 2014 at 11:36am
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:37am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I've never met a guy who was cocky about his dack size unless it was really worth being c.coky about. The kind you let out a long whistle at when you see it.LOL

Those with less than brag worthy dacks knew it. Damn it deep in their hearts, they knew.

Oh they know.  A few of them just work real hard to make other ppl believe they didn't see what they saw. 

ETA:  Or barely sawLOL

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Apr 01 2014 at 11:37am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 47>
  Share Topic