BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Keep it real ladies,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 47>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 2:16pm
small satsfying penis must have had some girth ? No.... I don't think i've been with a true small penis they've always had something to work with.
Sponsored Links

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

that's not the ultimate guy for me so there's no struggle w/ the decision.

That's why I asked the married and boo'd up whether or not they would stay with their SO if his peen was small.

Ahem.

Your turnBig smileLOL
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 2:17pm
Small dick does not equal gerkin.......and big is not a 10 footer......
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

that's not the ultimate guy for me so there's no struggle w/ the decision.

she should of switched out intelligent for big penis and this thread would have been totally different 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

No.....the body is a powerful thang....my ass would cheat...yes I would risk my relationship to get my back broken in......I rather be with a not so perfect man that I have crazy sexual chemistry with.....then date the perfect man that can't sexually please me.......not enough head in the world to keep me from missing the lovely feel of the first penetration pressure......

IACryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Can't even lie.

I would have to. 
Like...I would implode without the sensation a good stroke gives them walls.

and I would  wouldn't  would wouldn't judge you.

let me decideLOLLOL

Edited by PurplePhase - Mar 27 2014 at 2:18pm
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 2:18pm
i guess it would depend on your priorities at any given time in your life. big peen is in high demand so them big peen niccas don't feel the need to settle down anytime soon a lot of times. if you want stability and marriage, you might have  to settle. ion know. 
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

He can't be the ultimate guy with a thumb pretending to be a dick, and yes I would leave cause sooner or later I'm cheating.

AND
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 2:20pm
What if ya'll's husbands woke up in the morning and his penus was miraculously gone? All thats left is just a hole, like a vagina? what would you do?Stern Smile
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Tbh, at first no but I've had small peen after monster peen and it was actually really good...didn't think I'd ever say that but it was. I orgasmed through penetration w it.

True...I've had a small one that had me climbing the walls. I don't even care for big ones. The one I mentioned before was small AND trash in bed. That was a no go.

Has the small one in the OP been sampled and officially deemed trash, or we're just going off looks alone?

For the single ladies,

He looks good on paper.

He has passed your initial check list.

You're crazy about him, but after doing the do.... you find this one teeny flaw.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 2:20pm
Buy him a strap one to my liking
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style