BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

KC Indian Hair Review + Pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Pinklittleme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pinklittleme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 9:45am
Can you PM me the name of the vendor, the hair is beautiful! 
Sponsored Links

virginhairguru77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virginhairguru77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 2:29pm
So gorgeous! LOLI can never find a deep curl that doesn't tangle on me at the ends. Did you seal your wefts?
beyonceminion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beyonceminion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 3:02pm
Hi! I have been on this site since yesterday reading about all this Jace business. I am so glad that I found your post because two weeks ago I ordered her natural deep curly line to wear for my wedding day. I planned for the six week wait but now with all this foolishness going on I don't know what I'm gonna do because she isn't answering emails or my FB post for a refund and I can't go down that aisle bald headed. I ran across this post and registered quick fast and in a hurry to get in contact with you! Please help me! Where did you get that gorgeous hair and how long did the shipping take? I would greatly appreciate your response because that hair is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S and I am running out of time.
beyonceminion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beyonceminion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 3:06pm
TongueLOLLOL
Originally posted by virginhairguru77 virginhairguru77 wrote:

So gorgeous! LOLI can never find a deep curl that doesn't tangle on me at the ends. Did you seal your wefts?

Thanks for trying to PM for me. I figured it out boo LOLBig smileTongue
Ceelopink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceelopink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 5:43am
great color
kurlykiss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurlykiss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 12:37pm
can you update us on how the hair is doing, your night time routine, and products that you use [if thats not too much lol]

also please...can you PM me your vendor.
im ready to skip these AV's and go straight to the source but im kind of scared of getting burned my first time around.
darealtipwifey1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darealtipwifey1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 2:49pm
pretty! Clap
GA_Diva View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GA_Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 10:24am
That some pretty hair/curls
MsBella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 12:39am
Hey everyone, sorry I've been missing for a while! I've been so busy! The hair isnt holding up well but it may be that way because I bleached it. It wasnt tangling at first but now it is. It tangles like a birds nest every time I move and I have to constantly detangle through out the day. I did a bleach bath and it definitely helped although its tangling only slightly now. I'm not sure what happened! I've only seen one bad comment about their curly hair. Oh well.

@kurlykiss I wash it with helly hydration shampoo every week and I do co washes every other day. Then I use mango butter for moisture. At night I put it in a high bun or two pigtails. @beyonceminion shipping took 2-3 days. I feel like if you dont get it dyed, it should be fine. @virginhairguru77 I didnt seal my wefts but I wish I did! Whenever I detangle it sheds but that may be because I cut the wefts.

I complained to the company about it because they said it takes dye well and will last for up to 2 years. But it barely lasted a month lol. I ended up getting a partial refund because they didnt want bad reviews.

I’m just gonna post the vendor in here:
The vendor is Bosin Hair Firm

Email : e3@bosinhair.com

MsBella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 12:48am
Does anyone know where to get reasonably priced unprocessed straight hair? Places like Sassy Mitchell start at $150 for 12” and thats NOT what I’m looking for lol.

Is Queens hair still good?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style