Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

KC Indian Hair Review + Pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MsBella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: KC Indian Hair Review + Pics
    Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 2:24am
Hi everyone! So I recently posted pictures of hair I wanted to order in that huge KC thread...I took the plunge and finally ordered! Big smile I apologize in advance if this thread is a bit scattered, I’m just want to include as much info as I can.

I ordered on a Tuesday, received it Friday morning. Before then, I spoke with the vendor over a two week period. His communication is great! I changed my mind a few times about the lengths and he did not have an issue or an attitude. I also requested pictures before the hair was shipped and he was more than happy to send them. I paid $197 + shipping.

Specs:
1 bundle of 20”
1 bundle of 22”
2 bundles of 24”

I will say that I wish I stayed with my original choice for lengths which was 18”, 20”, 22”, 22” because the 24 is a bit long. 

After the hair came in I wanted to change the color so I used a 40 developer with Wella Powder bleach. I left it on for about 30 - 45 minutes, used a toner, and then washed/conditioned. It took about 6 hours to dry completely but I think that has alot to do with the fact that I layed the hair on a towel instead of letting it hang to dry.

The hair is really soft, it did not tangle until I accidently fell asleep on it but even then, the tangles were minor and came out easily. I didnt seal but the hair does not shed much. Hopefully if I take care of it, it stays this way. The vendor let me know its supposed to last for 'atleast 2 years with good care’.

Pictures:

The 20"

Wella Powder Bleach

Damp Hair After Developer & Bleach. Its brighter than what it looks like in this picture. This is the 22"

This picture is a little more accurate in terms of the new hair color. Also, the hair is a bit brushed out

The hair is also brushed out a bit in the following pictures. I dont really like my curls neat for some reasonLOL

Im gonna post more pictures tomorrow that will include my leave out and different angles. If anyone wants the vendor name/link, PM me!

Edited by MsBella - Jul 15 2013 at 3:32am
Sponsored Links

Ree Ree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ree Ree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 2:59am
Nice!
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 3:16am
It looks gorg! I love the color on you!!
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 4:31am
Looks really good, love the colour!
I prefer brushed out curls tooBig smile
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 6:18am
Thumbs Up
lovebeautyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebeautyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 6:38am
it looks so pretty
Unladylikediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unladylikediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 7:17am
Love it!
KIERY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KIERY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 9:11am
What orgin hair did you use and what pattern is this considered? Spanish wave? It's really pretty!
KIERY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KIERY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 9:15am
just saw the thread title says Indian.
napturalpretty1908 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote napturalpretty1908 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 9:21am
the color looks great! the curls are really pretty
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style