Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Katt Says Jamie Is Gay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:56pm
[Chapelle] Open and shut case Johnson.  Sprinkle some crack on 'im and let's get the hell outta here. [Chapelle]
Sponsored Links

texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

you have to understand that Katt is smoking marijuana blunts sprinkled in crack.  he's not thinking right.
LOLLOLLOL

I could tell in his last special Kattpacalypse but nobody else thought so.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2013 at 2:26am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

What he say?
He said how Busta is hung like a horse, he gave busta a blowjob, after busta came, he punched him in the face saying if anyone ever finds out about it, there'll be more where that came from

This article reminded me of this lol

Busta Rhymes At Cheeseburger Baby Allegedly Screams Slurs Over Burger Condiments (EXPLICIT LANGUAGE)

Posted:   |  Updated: 04/03/2013 11:35 pm EDT

Rapper Busta Rhymes allegedly threw a slur-filled tantrum in Miami Beach early Wednesday morning, hurling homophobic names at restaurant employees after his party wasn't allowed to cut in line for a burger.

Stephanie Vitori, the owner of local late-night favorite Cheeseburger Baby, told The Huffington Post the rapper's party became belligerent when the restaurant refused to take their order before others waiting in line -- then Rhymes flew into a rage when condiments were served on the side, calling one server a "fag" and Vitori a "bitch."

"It's degrading," said Vitori, who is gay. "Thirteen years and every celebrity in there, and I've never had a problem."

Vitori said the restaurant was slammed as usual after South Beach clubs let out, but "one of [Rhymes'] crew came in and said, 'Can you take my order first? We're very important people.'"

Cheeseburger Baby employees declined. "It doesn't matter [who you are], it's first come first served," Vitori said.

But despite being served his to-go bag within 10 minutes, Vitori said Rhymes became enraged that his mayonaise, ketchup, salt and pepper were included on the side -- something she said Cheeseburger Baby does as a rule to prevent soggy buns.

According to Vitori, after an employee explained the policy to the 40-year-old rapper, he allegedly screamed, "F*** you, fag! I'm not leaving until I get ketchup, mayo, salt and pepper on my burger," and he began coming over the counter. "F*** you, bitch," he said, turning to Vitori.

Vitori told HuffPost she called police and instructed employees to open Rhymes' mayo and ketchup packets and dress his burger to get him out of the restaurant. He left before Miami Beach Police arrived, but Vitori says she filed a report -- and then had to call police again after a member of Rhymes' party called later to say the rapper would be returning. Officers stayed at the restaurant until staff closed up.

"Over putting ketchup, mayo, salt and pepper on a burger? For real, you can't open up a mayo and ketchup packet?" Vitori said. "It's not right. I'm a gay business owner, and you don't use that term. It's degrading."

Police did not immediately return a request for comment.

Rhymes, whose real name is Trevor Tahiem Smith Jr., has spoken previously in support of gay artists, telling MTV News, "I think the whole world is ready to accept whatever people choose to be in life," when R&B artist Frank Ocean came out.

According to Twitter, Rhymes was in Miami filming a music video after a club appearance over the weekend.

Rhymes' publicist had no comment at the time of publication.

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2013 at 3:00am
"Rapper Busta Rhymes allegedly threw a slur-filled tantrum in Miami Beach early Wednesday morning, hurling homophobic names at restaurant employees after his party wasn't allowed to cut in line for a burger."LOL
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2013 at 3:05am
WTF? Jumping over counters about mayo? I would be shamed at the very thought of doing something that stupid
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2013 at 3:06am
he looks really gay in that pic.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2013 at 3:08am
Is he on roids or something? All this over having to open some packets of ketchup and mustard at 2 in the morning? Dead
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2013 at 3:09am
Speaking of crazy comedians, did we discuss Kevin Hart cooning in a purple dress?
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2013 at 3:22am
Originally posted by Guidette Guidette wrote:

Katt needs to get his self together b4 talking abt someone ...Would he like it if Jamie said he was sucking on crack pipe??

LOL

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2013 at 3:37am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Speaking of crazy comedians, did we discuss Kevin Hart cooning in a purple dress?
dont they always get around to wearing dresses?Sleepy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
  Share Topic