Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Katt Says Jamie Is Gay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 10:39am
And katt doesn't say he was offered the role. He specifically says script unless I missed something
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 10:43am
why does he even care if Jamie is gay?  Does he wanna fucc? If he mad that Jamie took the role then that's all he need to say.  Even if he got solid proof it ain't his place to try to kick him out the closet out of salt and jealousy.

Edited by newdiva1 - Dec 24 2012 at 10:44am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 10:44am
....and I usually like and support Katt but this is outta order.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 10:50am
OK it does say script but fo real......I can't see Katt even being offered that.  As what character?  He wouldn't be a good fit for the lead. 
Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Guidette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 10:52am
Katt needs to get his self together b4 talking abt someone ...Would he like it if Jamie said he was sucking on crack pipe??
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 10:59am
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

Originally posted by Guidette Guidette wrote:

so what if hes gay so sick of ppl worrying  abt someone loves lifeConfused

Yeah, I hate when people shun them and try to "force" people out the closet.  That is a big part of the problem imo.

Oftentimes I think they want people to feel ashamed and embarrassed about who they are.  The intentions of said people usually are not good.

co-sign both of these posts.
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 11:24am

Katt needs to get his self together b4 talking abt someone ...Would he like it if Jamie said he was sucking on crack pipe??

I concur...
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 11:39am
not really a fan of folks who try to out people...and its not something new for him. 
Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 11:48am
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

so what if hes gay so sick of ppl worrying  abt someone loves lifeConfused

Yeah, I hate when people shun them and try to "force" people out the closet.  That is a big part of the problem imo.

Oftentimes I think they want people to feel ashamed and embarrassed about who they are.  The intentions of said people usually are not good.

Clap
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:49pm
you have to understand that Katt is smoking marijuana blunts sprinkled in crack.  he's not thinking right.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>
  Share Topic