BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Katt Says Jamie Is Gay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Katt Says Jamie Is Gay
    Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:31pm

Katt Williams Calls Jamie Foxx Gay, Says He Was Offered Django Unchained Script [VIDEO]

» by Latifah Muhammad (@TheLatifah) December 23, 2012, 13:07pm

Katt Williams won't be going to see Django Unchained when it opens on Christmas Day.

Williams has been skipping tons of comedy shows, but shot off a few jokes during a performance in Los Angeles, which including outing Jamie Foxx as being gay, and criticizing him for playing a gun-wielding slave in the film.

The 39-year-old claimed to have proof of Foxx's homos-xual endeavors. "I can even tell you the name of the dude he f--ked. His name is Marcus ANthony, he's the only dude signed to Jamie Foxx's label. "Dude told me I can bring him on the stage an air it out."

He also went in on Foxx for even considering the role in the Quentin Tarantino flick. "F--k Jamie Foxx and the Django Unchained check he cashed," the 39-year-old said. "They offered me the script and I said 'Any ni--a that do this deserves to die.' And the next thing I heard, Jamie Foxx was in makeup."

Foxx hasn't responded to Williams claims, but for what it's worth, in telling the story, the troubled comedian was way more coherent than he's been in recent weeks.

View video of the show below.

Sponsored Links

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:32pm
I could've told ya that
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:32pm
Ain't he supposed to be retirin' with his lyin butt?
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:36pm
LOL
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:37pm
he just mad dat jamie supports kevin hart....

Edited by nala52808 - Dec 23 2012 at 11:38pm
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Ain't he supposed to be retirin' with his lyin butt?

I thought that he came out of retirement the next day? LOL

... I believe him.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:41pm
he couldn't have been offered the lead role, Tarrantino knows better.  He was prolly supposed to be a minor slave
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:43pm
"They offered me the script and I said 'Any ni--a that do this deserves to die.'

LMFAO
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:44pm

this is the alleged lover?

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:44pm
I believe it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>