Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Kathy Griffin kisses Anderson Coopers crotch

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kathy Griffin kisses Anderson Coopers crotch
    Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 12:26am
She so nasty Dead
I know many of you heffas would have glady done the same thing LOL

but imo, if their genders were reversed (s)he'd would have severe repercussions

Kathy Griffin Kisses Anderson Cooper's Crotch On National Television

2:00

No matter what vulgar things Kathy Griffin does on CNN's live New Year's Eve broadcasts, the folks at the supposedly most trusted name in news continue to invite her back.

On Monday night's program, after first telling co-host Anderson Cooper "I'm going to tickle your sack," she shortly after midnight actually kissed his crotch (video follows with transcribed highlights and commentary):

Roughly eleven minutes into the program which began at 10 PM, Cooper commented about how on Twitter folks were suggesting that there should be a game that whenever he giggles nervously during the show, contestants have to take a drink.

Then, completely out of the blue, Griffin said, “I'm going to tickle your sack. You can say sack. That's not bad.”

An obviously nervous Cooper responded, “I don't know what you're talking about. I have no sack of gifts here.”

Griffin then suggested the camera pan lower so the audience can see her “naughty gestures.”

When Cooper continued to try and clean it up by again referring to a sack of Christmas presents, Griffin asked, “You’re calling your privates your Christmas presents?”

When Cooper said, “No,” Griffin replied, “That’s typical hot guy. ‘Let’s open up the Christmas presents.’”

But Griffin wasn’t finished with her lewd behavior.

Shortly after midnight, Cooper showed viewers how they celebrate New Year’s Eve in Eastport, Maine.

National correspondent Gary Tuchman reported live that there’s a custom in the town to kiss a statue of an eight-foot sardine that they drop from the museum at the stroke of midnight. People were then shown kissing the sardine.

As Tuchman finished his report, Griffin in the left split-screen bent down and kissed Cooper's crotch.

As she continued to try to kiss it, Cooper asked her, “Did you drop something?”

“No, I was kissing your sardine,” Griffin replied.

“Thank you. I got it,” giggled Cooper.

“I can do it again,” Griffin said kneeling. “I can do this all night long."

“No, sweetie,” said Cooper lifting her back on her feet.

“I'm going on Letterman in two nights, and he wants a moment,” argued Griffin as she went down again.

“I'm going down,” she said. “You know you want to.”

“Believe me, I really don't,” said Cooper as he once again pulled her upright.

“It's after midnight,” protested Griffin.

“I never have,” argued Cooper.

“No one's even going to, what's the big deal?” responded Griffin as she went down again.

“I don't know what you're talking about,” Cooper said pulling her up as he handed it off to Brooke Baldwin in New Orleans.

Is this what the self-described "most trusted name in news" considers acceptable fare?

Consider that during the 2009 show, Griffin dropped an F-bomb. The year before she directed a vulgar oral sex reference to a heckler. Last year she stripped down to her underwear.

Yet CNN keeps inviting her back.

Boggles the mind, doesn't it?

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/74452487.html#comments#ixzz2GnREUJkR

Sponsored Links

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 12:32am
I'm all for giving comedians some leeway to be inappropriate because I think it's part of the job.
But this was wrong. WRONG. Workplace sexual harassment that was broadcast on a national television. Just because she's a woman and he's gay is absolutely no excuse. I already do not support CNN but they need to take swift, public, serious action against this, just like they would if she were a man.

Interesting how Janet Jackson was blackballed after her superbowl incident that was an accident but so far no outrage is being directed at this woman for an intentional act that is illegal and involved another person.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 12:33am
DeadPinchErmm
DarkCoCoO9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkCoCoO9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 12:34am
looool
Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guidette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 12:41am
that don't excite him and she knows she went tooo far
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 12:41am
Place holder..
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 12:45am
too much IMO . Is this  considered OK to cnn because they're friends?
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 12:48am
She is ignorant and thirsty.

Just trifling.

Edited by SweetNovember* - Jan 02 2013 at 12:49am
jayjaynonie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jayjaynonie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 12:52am
oh wow thats a little muchConfused...cooper was probably embarrassed.

Edited by jayjaynonie - Jan 02 2013 at 12:53am
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 1:06am
On CNN?

That was awkward and gross.Sick
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon