Perfect Hair Collection

Kat Stacks: WSHH Doesn't Need Black Wack Bs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 7:22pm
She is extremely ugly though. Her light skin cannot change that face. I think something happened and she is jealous of a dark skinned woman. It seems she's specific about her insult that it's probably a dark skinned girl in one of the Wshh dance videos or something. someone probably flirting with her man of put her down.

that is sad because her child is black, I think. she has put her child in danger and did so many drugs and prostitution.
Sponsored Links

HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 7:33pm
She has more videos on World Star? Doing what?
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 7:45pm
tomfoolery.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

She has more videos on World Star? Doing what?

being ratchet ? i think she has about 30-40 videos in total of ratchetness, or ratchness involving her.

she rose to fame by being a groupie/prostitute and calling out rappers 2/3 years ago, and posted everything on wshh. she posted rappers phone numbers and email addresses.  i think her most notorious video was her in soulja boys hotel room with several lines of cocaine. this was before anyone knew anything about his drug use, she put that out there. she later admitted it was sugar and she was joking Confused

she got beat up by fabolous/bow wows friends and they posted that on the internet also. i mean she got a lot of sh*t out there
greenttby View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenttby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

In the great words of George from Peppa Pig...."Oh."
Peppa Pig is known in the States? 

Lol I love it...Embarrassed, I'm around kids all the time so that i can watch it and don't have to do uni work/normal job I have a perfectly invalid excuse.LOL
lilaca will remember this! Wink

My kid is watching as we speak....i REALLY don't like this show, or max and ruby, but my kid sure does,
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 11:09pm
This is a woman talking about herself as if she is high and mighty in reference to a website that profited off her portraying herself as trash, profited her off getting beat up, and profited off her branding herself like the damn mule she is by tattooing Q's face on her and the WSHH symbol.

How arrogant of herself to refer to herself as the bottom bitch. That's far too high of a title for her.
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 8:54am
A black man put a ring on that finger Lmao who else would do some ish like that.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 1:21am
Well water tends to seek the lowest point or whatever that saying goes.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123