Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Karrueche Tran Uses the N Word - What Say Ye BHM?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Karrueche Tran Uses the N Word - What Say Ye BHM?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Karrueche Tran Uses the N Word - What Say Ye BHM?
    Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 2:56pm
Karrueche Tran Angers Fans W/ N-Bombs: "I'm Half Black So I Can Say N* "

R&B singer Chris Brown's ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran has sparked some controversy after dropping a few N-bombs on Twitter last night (January 27).

"If you a real n* , then f*ck with me.," she tweeted January 27th.
"I'm half black so I can say n* lol"
"I guess I can only say NIG" (Karrueche Tran's Twitter)

Prior to becoming defensive, KT merely quoted Atlanta rapper Trinidad James' "All Gold Everything" hit record.

Much like her on-again/off-again ex Chris Brown, Karrueche Tran was involved in a bit of drama last night...though hers was nowhere near as crazy. Taking to Twitter to tweet some lyrics, Kae wrote "If you a real n- , then f-ck with me," a line from Trinidad James' current hit "All Gold Everything," though unlike me, she didn't edit the curses. Of course Twitter went wild on the Vietnamese model, perhaps not knowing she's also half black. There's so much sensitivity with this word and such a fine line (I've shared my thoughts on this one before), but I think people definitely take it overboard. (In Flex We Trust)

Recently, Brooklyn rapper Talib Kweli joined in on the discussion of the N-word being overly used in director Quentin Tarantino's films.

"The word 'N* ' in the movie Django Unchained was perfect -- when you're having arguments and people are weighing in on social networks, what the actual argument is gets lost. Spike Lee, even though he's had problems in the past with Quentin using the word 'N* ' in his films, in Reservoir Dogs, in Pulp Fiction, that was never his issue with this film. He never said, 'My issue is...' People assumed that was his issue. His issue was, 'Slavery was, to my ancestors, such an important topic that if you're going to make a film about it, it needs to be treated as serious subject matter." (Hot 97)

Even Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx spoke out on the backlash QT has received at the hands of fellow moviemakers like Spike Lee.

Foxx has his phone in his hand and his cap on his head, the peak twisted off-centre so that it points to two-o'clock. I'm barely through the door when he's returning fire, defending the film for all that he's worth. "The question for me is: where's Spike Lee coming from?" he says. "He didn't like Whoopi Goldberg, he doesn't like Tyler Perry, he doesn't like anybody, I think he's sort of run his course. I mean, I respect Spike, he's a fantastic director. But he gets a little shady when he's taking shots at his colleagues without looking at the work. To me, that's irresponsible." (The Guardian)

Sponsored Links

Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 2:57pm
lol at i guess i can only say nig.
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 2:57pm
I never realized how cute she was until recently. Geek
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 2:59pm
Stern Smile
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (41) Thanks(41)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 2:59pm
if barrack is black, she is too

freepostage
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 2:59pm
although i dont care for anyone saying it.. 

shes half black, so shes black, so she can say it. 
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 3:00pm
its only ok if she uses chink & gook equally as much
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 3:02pm
This girl is a serious non-entity. Instead of ppl being able to post about anything substantive that she's done, all they can post about is her running out of clubs and tweeting expletives to her boo-thang "CB".

Girl bye...

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 3:05pm
can Amber Rose say it?
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

its only ok if she uses chink & gook equally as much

but thats racist. Sleepy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon