Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Karrine Steffans says she's not African American
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Karrine Steffans says she's not African American

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 26>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by 305bgirl 305bgirl wrote:

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/66948/superhead-has-a-message-for-all-african-americans-says-she-s-better-than-all-of-us-slave-n- s-claims-no-one-in-her-family-were-ever-slaves-she-offers-proof-too.html

It seems like she's bragging about having white people in her family instead of just poor black slaves. How is that something to brag about...? Confused
Sponsored Links

Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by juicifruit89 juicifruit89 wrote:

Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

People seem to not understand that African American is a NATIONALITY it is not a race. AA is a person of African descent born in America. Black however is a race. There are Black people all over the world (ex. Brazil, Cuba,The Caribbean etc) So would you guys call an Afro Brazilian and African American too.??:

They would be Brazilian nationality, Black race.

If they were born in America/American citizen, they're
nationality would b e American, race Black.  

Yes. My point exactly.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 12:19pm
So Black American, Black Brazilian?

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/66948/superhead-has-a-message-for-all-african-americans-says-she-s-better-than-all-of-us-slave-n- s-claims-no-one-in-her-family-were-ever-slaves-she-offers-proof-too.html

It seems like she's bragging about having white people in her family instead of just poor black slaves. How is that something to brag about...? Confused

This is what it all boils down to.
Mental slavery=white is right
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 12:23pm
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 12:24pm

hasnt people in our entire community been doing that for generations?  isnt that what the ls/ds debate is about?  isnt that why you have black people drooling over someone with light skin and light eyes?  its all about whiteness.
Omgitsdannie101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Omgitsdannie101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 12:24pm
hmm I consider myself black but not African american being that my parents are from the Caribbean and I have duo citizenship, but for her to deny slavery in the Caribbean is ridiculous.
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 12:26pm

Exactly. One day my ex said some stupid ish like this. He use to brag about the fact that his moms family is native American descent. But he would always leave out his black ancestors on his fathers side. After a heated argument, and a black history 101 lesson... I broke up with him a shortly after. I couldnt stand anymore of his coonery

Edited by Majesty02 - Jan 04 2014 at 12:28pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 12:26pm
Does she mean she's not black, or that her ancestors arent African?

Edited by Wildfire - Jan 04 2014 at 12:33pm
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 12:29pm
I call myself Black American. And good. Because me and the rest of us Black Americans don't want her.Stern Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 26>
  Share Topic