Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Karrine Steffans says shes not African American
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Karrine Steffans says shes not African American

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 25>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 12:12pm
Sponsored Links

uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

I shouldn't be too surprised. I have heard black people with ancestors from the south claiming they don’t have slavery in their families

Creoles? I'd be curious to know how they explain this.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 12:16pm
People understand. She added unnecessary nonsense. Not a slave... no struggles??? Wtf?

People do call Blacks from other places AA.. all the time. Just to make life easier, they let it be. Only the children in my family are American yet everyone gets labeled as AA... Its inaccurate but not the end of the world.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

People seem to not understand that African American is a NATIONALITY it is not a race. AA is a person of African descent born in America. Black however is a race. There are Black people all over the world (ex. Brazil, Cuba,The Caribbean etc) So would you guys call an Afro Brazilian and African American too.??:

one of the most heated conversations i read on another board was over the term "american" and how most of the world see everyone in the western hemisphere as American and yet the USA claims the name for themselves.  it was actually an interesting discussion.  i was talking to this peruvian guy and i mention something about americans and stopped me and said im american, peru is in america and that stopped me in my tracks. 

This is an interesting perspective. What other way would people from the US distinguish themselves? US North American?
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 12:18pm
When she was giving all that head, she must have given some of her brains also.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 12:18pm
Well if that how she feels I won't judge
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 12:18pm
She doesnt claim AA?
Coo'
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 12:18pm
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 12:19pm
hmm, I am a black US North American...Geek
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by 305bgirl 305bgirl wrote:

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/66948/superhead-has-a-message-for-all-african-americans-says-she-s-better-than-all-of-us-slave-n- s-claims-no-one-in-her-family-were-ever-slaves-she-offers-proof-too.html

It seems like she's bragging about having white people in her family instead of just poor black slaves. How is that something to brag about...? Confused
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 25>
  Share Topic