Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Karreuche "Kung-fu Panda" Tran has a clothing line
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Karreuche "Kung-fu Panda" Tran has a clothing line

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:38am
Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

Her eyebrows are perfect.
*Saves pics for eyebrow inspiration*

Edited by OrriannaRose - Nov 19 2012 at 10:40am
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 11:16am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

I'm tired of the main go to business ventures being clothes, perfume, record label, or restaurant.  As if celebs & psuedo-celebs cant do anything else.  This has been going on since the 90's with wu-wear, naughty gear, vokal, shady unlimited, fetish, etc....

There are more professions that can benefit the ppl.  Do accounting, engineering, medicine, payroll, technology, economics, etc.....
lol

nicca please

lifestyle goods are a cash cow.

not everyone has the smarts to do those things you have mentioned

i agree not enough black people doing those subjects, but i think you are being a bit extreme in your criticism

i think its more to do with karreuche than anything else
what YOU think & what I KNOW are 2 different things.  What I AM SPEAKING ON is the cliche biz ventures everytime some celeb gets money or wants to make money.  idgaf about kachoo.  the same goes for all these rappers, singers,ballers, wannabe's etc...  My feeling is NOT EXCLUSIVE to Kaching!!  I can make a looooooong list of ppl that do the same thing AND annoy me the same way that catchatiger does.

naught by nature, ll cool j, wu tang, jayz, diddy, lil kim, beyonce, rihanna, nelly, usher, justin bieber & timberlake, paris hilton, miley cyrus, jlo, marc anthony, jwoww, chrissy, jim, mama jones, mariah, nick cannon, snoop, dr dre, lady gaga, tboz, brittney spears, kanye, all the kardashians, miley cyrus, hillary duff, and soooooooooo many more

its OVERdone & celebs should put their efforts into something not so saturated like how big boy did a kennel or bey did a cosmetology school.  

so what,

i doubt she's making it to market it to the demographic that you fit into bunny

and even if she was, you dont have to buy it

you're just upset for no damn reason per usual

Edited by afrokock - Nov 19 2012 at 2:33pm
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 11:29am
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 1:55pm
She dresses so "creative" and eccentric in her day to day life, I would have expected her line to have more flair. Can't knock her hustle tho.
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 1:58pm

so what,

i doubt she's making it to market it to teh demographic that you fit into bunny

and even if she was, you dont have to buy it

you're just upset for no damn reason per usual
I think several ppl are upset in here for no damn reason. Sheesh! What did she really do to get all this scorn?Confused
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

she smells like weed and shame I assume. 
LOLLOL
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:22pm
i'm excited for a new line as long as it's at least semi-affordable.  i foresee her charging about 30 bucks for the white tee...i wonder if it will be on karmaloop b/c they always have good sales.  i'd buy from it if i like it but.....it feels like everyones GO-TO career path is a fashion line...which is why so many lines are completely uninspired and knock-offs of everything else. i read that she worked for Lisa Kline before she dated CB so we'll see....although that's the equivalent of me working at a retail store then deciding to start a label.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Nov 19 2012 at 2:23pm
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:23pm

I'm tired of the main go to business ventures being clothes, perfume, record label, or restaurant.  As if celebs & psuedo-celebs cant do anything else.  This has been going on since the 90's with wu-wear, naughty gear, vokal, shady unlimited, fetish, etc....

There are more professions that can benefit the ppl.  Do accounting, engineering, medicine, payroll, technology, economics, etc.....
lol

nicca please

lifestyle goods are a cash cow.

not everyone has the smarts to do those things you have mentioned

i agree not enough black people doing those subjects, but i think you are being a bit extreme in your criticism

i think its more to do with karreuche than anything else
what YOU think & what I KNOW are 2 different things.  What I AM SPEAKING ON is the cliche biz ventures everytime some celeb gets money or wants to make money.  idgaf about kachoo.  the same goes for all these rappers, singers,ballers, wannabe's etc...  My feeling is NOT EXCLUSIVE to Kaching!!  I can make a looooooong list of ppl that do the same thing AND annoy me the same way that catchatiger does.

naught by nature, ll cool j, wu tang, jayz, diddy, lil kim, beyonce, rihanna, nelly, usher, justin bieber & timberlake, paris hilton, miley cyrus, jlo, marc anthony, jwoww, chrissy, jim, mama jones, mariah, nick cannon, snoop, dr dre, lady gaga, tboz, brittney spears, kanye, all the kardashians, miley cyrus, hillary duff, and soooooooooo many more

its OVERdone & celebs should put their efforts into something not so saturated like how big boy did a kennel or bey did a cosmetology school.  
lol @ you changing the spelling of her name eveytime u metion it...LOL
MissCapricorn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MissCapricorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:45pm
All I'm saying is that Pg. 3 went hard in the paint for no reason, but it was funny
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:53pm
It Should be called, "Kill Yourself "
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>