Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Karreuche "Kung-fu Panda" Tran has a clothing line
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Karreuche "Kung-fu Panda" Tran has a clothing line

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:41am
I'm tired of the main go to business ventures being clothes, perfume, record label, or restaurant.  As if celebs & psuedo-celebs cant do anything else.  This has been going on since the 90's with wu-wear, naughty gear, vokal, shady unlimited, fetish, etc....

There are more professions that can benefit the ppl.  Do accounting, engineering, medicine, payroll, technology, economics, etc.....
Sponsored Links

babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:42am
She looks so pretty in those pics! Her smile is too beautiful. I don't wear t-shirts unless im going to bed and those are free, so I wouldn't buy but, if she had some clothes like dresses, skirts, and shirts without words I wouldn't mind buying.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:43am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

I'm tired of the main go to business ventures being clothes, perfume, record label, or restaurant.  As if celebs & psuedo-celebs cant do anything else.  This has been going on since the 90's with wu-wear, naughty gear, vokal, shady unlimited, fetish, etc....

There are more professions that can benefit the ppl.  Do accounting, engineering, medicine, payroll, technology, economics, etc.....
lol

nicca please

lifestyle goods are a cash cow.

not everyone has the smarts to do those things you have mentioned

i agree not enough black people doing those subjects, but i think you are being a bit extreme in your criticism

i think its more to do with karreuche than anything else

Edited by afrokock - Nov 19 2012 at 8:46am
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:44am
IDK maybe there will be more things when they launch as of right now she just looks like another hipster jumping on what's trendy at the moment because she likes having a flexible lifestyle that doesn't require much work, that's how it comes off. I don't know her I could be completely wrong, but that's what happens when a spotlight is spread over your life your actions are left up to the assumptions and scrutiny of others. 
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:51am
I think she needs to get herself out there more like go on talk shows and stuff because personally I only see her as Chris Brown's ex and i think others feel the same. I don't know if that label is enough to sell anything at this point. I could be wrong though. I don't know if people would be willing to spend money on her clothes.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 9:05am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

lol

nicca please

lifestyle goods are a cash cow.

not everyone has the smarts to do those things you have mentioned

i agree not enough black people doing those subjects, but i think you are being a bit extreme in your criticism

i think its more to do with karreuche than anything else
what YOU think & what I KNOW are 2 different things.  What I AM SPEAKING ON is the cliche biz ventures everytime some celeb gets money or wants to make money.  idgaf about kachoo.  the same goes for all these rappers, singers,ballers, wannabe's etc...  My feeling is NOT EXCLUSIVE to Kaching!!  I can make a looooooong list of ppl that do the same thing AND annoy me the same way that catchatiger does.

naught by nature, ll cool j, wu tang, jayz, diddy, lil kim, beyonce, rihanna, nelly, usher, justin bieber & timberlake, paris hilton, miley cyrus, jlo, marc anthony, jwoww, chrissy, jim, mama jones, mariah, nick cannon, snoop, dr dre, lady gaga, tboz, brittney spears, kanye, all the kardashians, miley cyrus, hillary duff, and soooooooooo many more

its OVERdone & celebs should put their efforts into something not so saturated like how big boy did a kennel or bey did a cosmetology school.  
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 9:09am
oh I forgot all the fake wives.  house wives, basketball wives, hip hop wives, etc...
a majority of them look to clothing, jewelry, make-up, or perfume line.  like seriously?? nothing else to do??
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 9:12am
boooo.. next. Too many clothing lines already out. So nothing is unique about what she doing.. Her collection will collect dust, just like most those other celeb inspired collections already out. She could have made a better investment. The market is oversaturated with that stuff so there is nothing that's going to make hers stand out.

Edited by EasterBell - Nov 19 2012 at 9:14am
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 9:21am
calm down
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 9:25am
What was her job before?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>