Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Karida hair

Post Reply Post Reply

Bootiful Cream

Author
Rwhyte94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rwhyte94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Karida hair
    Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 12:06am
Ok so I have bin looking at aliexpress hair and I really want to know if KARIDA HAIR is the best hair, and if not PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE HELP IM LOST. I don't want to spend my money on something that isn't worth it .. I'm scared out of my mind???? HELP !!!
Sponsored Links

teendancer88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendancer88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 1:25am
Do a search. There have been about 3 threads I've seen on Karida with pics and reviews.
teendancer88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote teendancer88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 1:41am
steena16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steena16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 7:22pm
I have yet to purchase from aliexpress as well! I saw all the karida posts on here, and a couple of yt videos. My conclusions were: 1)the hair is thin; like you need 4 bundles instead of 3. 2) The 20in wefts tangle in the back. That was for the wavy patterns at least, idk about the straight.
Rwhyte94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rwhyte94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 6:11pm
Thank you so much for the help
Doov Doll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doov Doll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 12:31am
hey make sure you read the reviews alot of vendors on aliexpress get famous and lose their minds try going vendors who put out less product and have great reviews. Read All of the reviews, alot times customers just leave their initial impression which is not helpful because hair is AN INVESTMENT and you want to know what your investment will be worth over time. Take your time. Bad reviews are overshadowed by they nonchalant good reviews that people give without installing the hair. so read the bad reviews and see how the sellers handled the customer. I am planing on ordering some bundles and a closure from this vendor:

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/703111

because their name isn't out here on bhm I know they are still puttin out good work cause they are that popular yet. I've read their reviews and messaged the supplier. Do the same for your hair. And don't forget to ask lots of questions about the hair your ordering!!!! its your money make sure you get what you pay for!
l2eVitalize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 11:51am
^^^ right. good advice.
SelfMadeDiva12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SelfMadeDiva12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by Doov Doll Doov Doll wrote:

hey make sure you read the reviews alot of vendors on aliexpress get famous and lose their minds try going vendors who put out less product and have great reviews. Read All of the reviews, alot times customers just leave their initial impression which is not helpful because hair is AN INVESTMENT and you want to know what your investment will be worth over time. Take your time. Bad reviews are overshadowed by they nonchalant good reviews that people give without installing the hair. so read the bad reviews and see how the sellers handled the customer. I am planing on ordering some bundles and a closure from this vendor:

because their name isn't out here on bhm I know they are still puttin out good work cause they are that popular yet. I've read their reviews and messaged the supplier. Do the same for your hair. And don't forget to ask lots of questions about the hair your ordering!!!! its your money make sure you get what you pay for!

Ummm...you may want to do a bhm search on this store because there are PLENTY of reviews on it and all I have seen are NEGATIVE ones...ijs
steena16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steena16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 7:42am
Originally posted by SelfMadeDiva12 SelfMadeDiva12 wrote:

Originally posted by Doov Doll Doov Doll wrote:

Ummm...you may want to do a bhm search on this store because there are PLENTY of reviews on it and all I have seen are NEGATIVE ones...ijs

I KNOW right?! I looked at this magic store, and I was like oh lawd not luvin!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic