FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Kardashian Dash Doll Malika's Messy Drama

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 363738
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 1.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2015 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Like I said, they were on some TI & Tiny sh*t.

I AM CONVINCED that was the case!!!
I think that the wife and all of the other women were just patienty putting in their time and their work and pretending to be blind/oblivious b/c they were betting on the BIG PAYOFF since he was a part of the up & coming next big thing buzz from rolling with French Montana. It seems that he was a friendly, sweet and charming guy and was probably promising to make the whole crew rich when he made the big time and they all believed it whole heartedly..

Its just that this scenario is wide open for public view with social media it is much easier to follow than most men that have a wife a mistress and a trailer load of o'ssss
Sponsored Links

long&sexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote long&sexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2015 at 9:03pm
I'm pretty sure we would have never known who he really was had he not been murdered. We would have never known about his wife, side pieces or babies on the way. He would have just been Malikas so-called bf and French Montana's up and coming artist. I don't buy that none of these chicks knew about each other.
long&sexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote long&sexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2015 at 8:55am
UPDATE: Chinx Drugz’s Girlfriend Gives Birth

Patricija Muratovic Delivered A Healthy Boy Three Months After Chinx Drugz’s Murder

Chinx Drugz’s girlfriend has given birth to their baby son, BOSSIP has learned.

Patricija Muratovic delivered baby Liam on July 28 after enduring 17 hours of labor.

Muratovic introduced the boy to the world in a series of adorable Instagram posts.

“I’m good,” a tired Muratovic told BOSSIP after coming home from the hospital Thursday. “He’s good. He’s big!”

Liam is a big boy indeed. The newborn weighed 10.2 pounds and was 21 inches long at birth, Muratovic said.

Mother and baby are now at home, and Muratovic said she’s still in absolute awe of her bundle of joy.
“He’s so cute,” she said. “He’s so active.”

Chinx, real name Lionel Pickens Jr., was murdered in a drive by shooting May 17 after heading home from a show at a Brooklyn club. Cops are still searching for his killer.

Liam is Chinx’s second son. He has another son, Lionel “Nugget” Pickens, 5 as well as a daughter, Lanissa and a stepdaughter, Kayla, with widow Janelli Caceres-Pickens.

Muratovic told BOSSIP she had no clue that Chinx was married, but she and Caceres-Pickens have grown close. The widow and her kids even attended Muratovic’s baby shower last month.

long&sexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote long&sexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2015 at 9:04am
Friends, fans and family are still mourning over the tragic death of Chinx and the late rapper’s longtime love Janelli Caceres honored him with a new tattoo. Caceres, who also has a tattoo that reads “Mrs. Pickens” on her upper back, is seen with Chinx’s profile inked on her right shoulder blade. The tat is tastefully done and is a nice tribute to an MC who was taken way too soon.
Instead of dwelling on Chinx’s alleged infidelity, Cacares has focused on honoring Chinx’s legacy and finding his killer.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2015 at 9:04am
Is she Jewish?
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2015 at 9:10am

Tattoo after all of that infidelity?  It couldn't be me.

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2015 at 9:18am
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

This ain't life
long&sexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote long&sexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2015 at 9:18am
This is what comes up about their marriage.

"Janelli Caceres (m. ?–2015)
Chinx Drugz, Spouse"

Does that mean that there is no record of marriage?
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2015 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

I could and Would not be me either.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 363738
  Share Topic