Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Kanyes Krazy Antics and Other Stuff Thread.....
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Kanyes Krazy Antics and Other Stuff Thread.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 22>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 6:36pm
have y'all seen the images of him bowing to white Jesus at the end of the shows?  i thought he was all about redefining things.
Sponsored Links

AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

have y'all seen the images of him bowing to white Jesus at the end of the shows?  i thought he was all about redefining things.

That's disgusting. In regards to my personal religious beliefs, it's blasphemous as well. However, it is quite indicative of what his life has become in the past couple of years. He worships the Whites.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 6:53pm
I really hope he's ok. I cried when Amy wine house died. Weird, I know. I don't care. I cry when I watch the news. Anyway, I just hope this isn't serious and its all an act. If he's for real, it's not funny. He needs help.
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

People who love Kanye really should see about getting him mentally evaluated. All these rants and delusions of grandeur are really starting to sound like something is going on.

I wonder if KK has to sit there and listen to this mess when they're chilling at home.

she's probably the one facilitating this mess of a man. She seems like the type to nod and agree with everything he says. like hell is she going to lose her meal ticket LOL

eta: and yup he sho will apologize to the jews. He could offend as many blacks as he wants to but he'll hop up and apologize to them jews. that coon

Edited by HaitianLuv - Dec 06 2013 at 7:47pm
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 7:56pm
I, too, wonder if Kim is like...WTF did I just get myself into? He ain't the same Kanye I was fcking when he was with Amber Rose?
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 10:09pm
kim's nani ruined another black man...her sh*t condemned Sleepy
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 10:59pm
I vote for all black people to disown Kanye, after all white people don't claim their pariahs.

Edited by GG - Dec 07 2013 at 11:54am
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

I really hope he's ok. I cried when Amy wine house died. Weird, I know. I don't care. I cry when I watch the news. Anyway, I just hope this isn't serious and its all an act. If he's for real, it's not funny. He needs help.

No shame in the game,I was so devastated when Amy Winehouse died. I didn't cry, but I listened to almost every song she sang for weeks.

ETA: at condemned coochie.

Edited by ShadyLady - Dec 06 2013 at 11:04pm
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 11:20pm
This thread should be named kanyes kooning and krazy antics thread
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 7:26am
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

5:39 pm - 12/04/2013
Anti-Defamation League Accuses Kanye of Anti-Semitism

A lot of people have offended Kanye West this year — Jimmy Kimmel, YouTube co-founder Chad Hurley, and Nike CEO Mark Parker among them — and in turn, Kanye has pissed off a few people, too. You can now add the Anti-Defamation League to that number, thanks to some comments from one of Yeezy’s many recent radio interviews.

In his interview with Power 105.1′s morning show, The Breakfast Club, Kanye offered these comments on President Obama:

Lemme tell you something about George Bush and oil money and Obama and no money. People wanna say Obama can’t make these moves or he’s not executing … that’s ’cause he ain’t got those connections. Black people don’t have the same level of connections as Jewish people!

Now the Anti-Defamation League is accusing Kanye of anti-Semitism, and they’re demanding an apology. Here’s an excerpt from ADL National Director Abraham H. Foxman’s response (via Pitchfork):

This is classic anti-Semitism. There it goes again, the age-old canard that Jews are all-powerful and control the levers of power in government. As a celebrity with a wide following, Kanye West should know better. We hope that he will take responsibility for his words, understand why they are so offensive, and apologize to those he has offended.

Kanye sayin' that y'all are paid and have connections is bad?  I wish that could be a black stereotype.  why are they mad?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 22>
  Share Topic