Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Kanye's Krazy Antics and Other Stuff Thread.....
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kanye's Krazy Antics and Other Stuff Thread.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 22>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 6:32pm
It's funny Kanye ethered sway by telling him no one would know the name. I don't think most know Kanye's labels names either.
Sponsored Links

TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 3:59am
Originally posted by StylingArabella StylingArabella wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

looking like she said candyman three times in the mirror

D.O.A LOL LOL LOL!

bye. i'm logging out forever LOL

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:57am
Candyman Candyman Candyman

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 8:45am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 11:42am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

LOLCryDead 

and wtf does he have on?????????Dead
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 12:13pm
DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 12:24pm
Rants aside, when people see something they like they buy it. People did like some of his pieces. Everyone said, WHERE ARE THE CLOTHES!? This dumb ass. Money talks louder than he does..and had he commercialized the line instead of trying to be someone else he would've had the registers ringing. And then they would have called him. He wouldn't even need to pick up the phone. So smart that he's stupid. Lets see how this next round of f*ckery goes..
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 1:25pm

My Thoughts On The Current Incarnation Of Mr Kanye West

I have a few thoughts on Kanye’s recent press run, then I’ll leave you all to get on with your day. I think before we examine Kanye’s current state, it’s important to look at what he’s said in the past about himself.

"We ain’t retards the way teachers thought…Now tell my momma I belong in the slow class" The College Dropout, "We Don’t Care"

I remember watching a documentary and Kanye stating his school teachers believed he had a learning disability, whereas his mum said he was genius. Rather than accept the teacher’s diagnosis Donda West instilled in Kanye a level of self-belief that would even intimidate the supremely confident.

I think both Kanye’s mother and teachers were probably accurate in their appraisal. Kanye is a genius with a learning disability. Kanye displays savant like behaviour. For most of his life the presence of his mother, meant his deficiencies were tempered. When she passed away, his sole check and balance disappeared.

Critics have dismissed Kanye’s behaviour as that of an asshole. However the way Kanye persists in counter-intuitively breaking the social contract suggests to me he isn’t an “asshole” but someone with an untreated condition. I don’t know enough about learning disabilities to speculate which, but a friend of mine who’s familiar with autism suggested he could be autistic. They pointed to Kanye’s reluctance to look people directly in the eye, tics that resemble outbursts, obsession with symmetry and order, and lack of emotional intelligence.

I’ve said for years I think that the car accident, fame, followed by the death of his mother and relationship could mean Kanye has Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. These life changing events occurred within close proximity to each other, and Kanye didn’t retreat from the public eye, he worked more. I’d like to underscore some of my points by stating I think Kanye is on drugs/drunk a lot. This is conjecture but I suspect I’m right (a bottle of Hennessey was his accomplice during the Taylor Swift incident) The presence of drugs/alcohol can’t be helping his mental state.

Soon after the death of his mother, Kanye begins dating Amber Rose, the diametric opposite of his ex Alexis Phifer, and the woman he loved the most - his mother. His music gets darker, his outbursts seem more sinister and after a series of public incidents where he behaved in an unbecoming manner he’s labelled an “asshole”

I think Kanye West is traumatised. Does he behave like an asshole because of the trauma? Or has the trauma exacerbated his pre-existing asshole tendencies? I can’t determine causality. Now Kanye’s with Kim Kardashian. A woman who’s unlikely to be a voice of dissent and reason at a phase in his life when he needs these things the most.

Kanye has a stable of issues. I think he’s unravelling. However an unravelling man is still capable of being insightful. Kanye’s saying a lot of insightful things. I think his intentions are murky but it doesn’t diminish the veracity of his claims.

What’s obvious to me is that Kanye isn’t a revolutionary. Revolutions are for the people by the people. They uproot and destroy old orders. Kanye isn’t a revolutionary. He’s a reformist. What he’s actually asking for is a reform of a biased framework, not for its destruction. Kanye’s a reformist not a revolutionary because revolution would mean he would lose his wealth. He doesn’t want that, he wants more. More wealth, more power, more recognition.

Kanye wants to be a billionaire and fulfil all his aspirations using the Capitalist machine he constantly critques (and benefits from). Why? He wants to be a legend and make sure his daughter Nori’s wealthy. Kanye’s ambitions have nothing to do with the common good or pushing back against mental enslavement. You don’t need money to do that. Kanye’s basically spotted you can’t institutionalise wealth in a generation (duh) and wealth is the best way of safeguarding certain freedoms.

Kanye could have started an important dialogue about economic empowerment within the black community and encouraging ownership, however he desperately seeks funding, approval and affirmation from white and Jewish billionaires. No one else.

Don’t you think it’s interesting that in light of Chinese economic dominance and vast manufacturing industry, he never mentions Chinese investors? Especially considering the fact that European/American hegemony is being eroded daily, China’s where it’s at and Africa’s the next frontier (a fact that hasn’t escaped the Chinese or Russians). However Kanye wants the approval of the European elite. There’s a bit of self-hate/self-rejection going on here but that’s another essay within itself. The way in which some people unwittingly internalise the hatred and elitism they’re a victim of, and as a corollary reject who they are, rather than the powers that have rejected them.

The issue with Kanye is that he’s like a well where you can draw pure water and mud, but you’re not sure which one you’re going to get. Sometimes Kanye speaks uncomfortable truths that no one else will say, other times he says nonsense or at times a hybrid of the two. What I will say is to dismiss or embrace Kanye entirely does him a disservice. Assess what he’s saying, rather than who he is.

I know Kanye got me thinking about pushing my creative boundaries and how I can own what I create. Ownership is key. However he made me feel weary when he compared himself to Steve Jobs. Steve Jobs was a polymath. I don’t believe Kanye is. Kanye thinks everything he does is new and ground-breaking. This is ironic because he samples heavily and excessively.

Tangentially, as “narcissistic” as Kanye is, he definitely cares more about the people and collective progress than Jay Z does. My admiration of Jay Z stems from the way he ruthlessly employs Machiavellian principles, yet comes across as the “nice guy” Jay Z shares insight into what it’s like being wealthy from a lifestyle perspective, but never speaks about the mechanics of attaining and maintaining wealth.

Jay Z sells you the dream because it helps make him more money. Kanye’s telling you the dream can become a beautiful dark twisted nightmare. Which is the truth.

There are rooms that Kanye and Jay Z can never and probably will never infiltrate because of the way wealth is institutionalised and imperialist power structures. However Jay Z wants Picassos and folks that can shop at Barney’s to do business with him, ergo he publicly doesn’t ruffle feathers. Ever. Kanye on the other hand doesn’t care. He’ll say what he wants about CEO’s and venture capitalists that irk him and block his progress. I don’t think this is because Kanye’s necessarily more altruistic. I think it’s because of the way his mind is set up.

Kanye’s the people champ in that sense. He actually wants the people to feel good because them feeling good because of him, feeds his neediness. Hey, at least he wants us to feel good. Jay Z on the other hand is motivated purely by personal interests and harnessing as much power as he can, to the detriment of his rivals.

Finally, part of me thinks Kanye’s having a satori type moment that Plato described in the allegory of the caves and I think he needs a therapist before he jumps off the precipice.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 1:23pm

Another day, another metaphor from Mr. West. After aligning himself with Steve Jobs, Andy Warhol, Da Vinci and the like, Kanye West has found a new person to compare himself to: President Obama.

While on his press rounds, Yeezy stopped by Atlanta’s V-103 to talk about his favorite topic: fashion. During the discussion, Kanye spoke again about Louis Vuitton, noting that their decision to not let him work in their factory set him back.

“I couldn’t get better,” he said, noting that even his rap game improved with practice. “Think about the way I rap on College Dropout versus the way I rap on Watch the Throne.“ He then continued to say: “I want to be the first black person to go and design for Louis Vuitton consistently.”
Ironic, considering just a few weeks ago he was trash talking the company, calling for boycotts and exclaiming he would not want to design for LV due to their prices.

Naturally, Kanye dropped a few more gems throughout the interview, calling Kim Kardashian his “drug” in so many words and comparing himself to Michael Jackson. Check out some of the notables below.

On W Magazine, who he says tried to make a mockery of him earlier this year for trying to “learn out loud:”
Quote:
“They don’t want a n**** to open up his mind and start looking at all these other places,” he said. “As long as we’re controlled by the idea of just having a nice car, a Louis Vuitton bag for Christmas we won’t ever sniff out and want that factory over there or ever empower ourselves.”
On him and Kim being more relevant than any corporation:
Quote:
“The [biggest corporation's] amount of money can only equal the amount of relevancy that me and Kim have,” he said. “I might not be a billionaire, but I’m a trillionaire in relevancy.”
On his plan to use his “power” to help him succeed in the fashion industry:
Quote:
“Obama couldn’t have won without the black vote. I am going to use the power that we have to break through, to push those barriers that Michael [Jackson] had to break…”
And alas, he added this tidbit:
Quote:
“Jackson didn’t get to lay down with Kim Kardashian every night,” Kanye explained. “He had to take whatever that was to relax. I be relaxed. I be happy.”
Oh, Kanye. Check out the full interviews below to hear more about that Obama comparison.

Edited by SamoneLenior - Dec 04 2013 at 1:23pm
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 1:28pm
He is a narcissist. Period point blank.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System