Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Kanyes Krazy Antics and Other Stuff Thread.....
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Kanyes Krazy Antics and Other Stuff Thread.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 22>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Yeezy is upset because he thought he had money he still wouldn't be taken for a nigguh
thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssss!! 

you used to be down ye. then we got on and you left our asses for a white girl. smh.  Ermm

i'm just waiting for," it's not that george bush didn't care about black people..."

and again, i wonder how his mother would react to all this-- if at all. 
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 4:01pm
I thought he already apologized to bush. Isn't that y Russ Simmons wrote that letter to kanye?

And I think that if his mom was here this wouldn't b happening. If she were here, she'd just have to deal with it. Wasn't she getting plastic sur...nevermind I don't want to go there.

Edited by creole booty - Nov 27 2013 at 4:02pm
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 4:46pm
who does kanye think he is?? Does he think that making something with a high price tag will automatically make it popular?? Yes big companies do the same thing, but thats the point they are big companies. Well established and refined. So yes they can make that same exact tee for the same price and it will sell because they are a recognized brand. You on the other hand just started making sh*t up with high tags like your a long running high end brand. he should have partnered with H&M with reasonable prices.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 5:54pm
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 6:13pm
Dead
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 6:26pm
i like that he feels like that… 
i hope he treats her like that. 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Kanye West Thinks Kim Kardashian Could Be the Most Beautiful Woman in All of "Human Existence"

That nicca need to re-up on his acuvue prescriptions......
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Kanye West Thinks Kim Kardashian Could Be the Most Beautiful Woman in All of "Human Existence"

I dont mind that. This is the woman whom he wants to marry, he should feel like the sun shines outta her ass. 
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 6:34pm
Just remember when kanye got Free man. 

3:35

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 6:37pm
I understand his annoyance in that situation though. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 22>
  Share Topic